The 150th Open Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 150th Open Championship

Our resident golf guru is running a little behind this week, or I'm just really early posting, lol. Anyway, what's the old saying about a blind squirrel?? Well that has been me the past few weeks in golf. Been on a decent run that is allowing me to make a few extra plays this week.

Outright Winner (all for $125 each)
    Rory McIlroy +1000
    Xander Schauffele +1400
    Collin Morikawa +3000
    Justin Rose +7000

Will probably add a few Top 20, Top 10 and prop wagers before late Wednesday night.

Best of luck this week to all!

Your on quite the run Cash Machine - oops GCotton probably should tail you, but never was that smart!
    Going with some bombs see if they make the cut $10 each Z Johnson @350-1 Stewart Cink @250-1 Chris Kirk @250-1 David Carey @2000-1
    $20 on Robert Macintyre @125-1
    Last edited by Senator L; 07-12-2022, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Watch out for Tiger He's won twice at the Old Course and he is well rested With his flair for the dramatic he might just cap his greatest comeback at the 150th Open Championship

Comment

Hey GCotton I think you are the Golf guru and thanks for starting the thread. So in March I bet on the futures
        $25 Herbert 100/1
        $20 Weisberger 125/1
        $25 Rose 45/1
        $25 Mcintyre 45/1
        $20 Poulter 80/1

This week I added
        $40 Cam Smith 28/1
        $40 Cantley 28/1
        $25 Homa 50/1
        $25 Finau 40/1
        $20 Fox 66/1

I will also Probably add some top 10's and matchup plays

good luck everyone!

Comment

Added a few Top 10 and Top 20 plays, along with some group action(which is too much to type, so not posting those, lol):

Sergio Garcia Top 10 +900 ($100)
          Hideki Matsuyama Top 20 +188 ($100)
          Justin Rose Top 20 +275 ($100)
          Sergio Garcia Top 20 +350 ($100)

Added a couple of "enhanced" wagers that was offered on Morikawa for $50 each and then 4 different groups plays also for $50 each.

Love the early morning viewing. Gonna be a good one. Was kind of pissed that my out wasn't offering much in the way of props that I could find. Will look again later and see if I can find a few off the wall ones.

Comment

Going to be fun watch.
            Various amounts Scheffler 19/1
            McIllroy 11/1 (largest wager)
            Lowry 26/1
            C. Smith 26/1
            Morikawa 26/1
            Speith 17/1

GLA

Comment

I do like Lowry but was only seeing 18/1. Still might add but I would love to get 26/1. Good luck

Comment

I took the following matchup for a half unit each

Kisner +135 over Mitchell
                Power -115 over Leischman
                Tiger +149 over Doochebeau
                Cam Smith -107 over Zalatoris
                Lowry -110 over JT
                Spieth +120 over Xander

good luck

Comment

Another $20 on Zach Johnson @250-1 still think golf is a lot like betting horses and he's a horse for the course

Comment

Tiger -145 to make the cut

Comment

I added Nieman $35 @ 33/1. Went 3 under today with an afternoon tee time. Hoping he can score well early tomorrow.

Comment

I got so busy yesterday that I didn't see much coverage. Just realized this morning that Rose was WD due to a back injury. That sucks, but saved me a little money, lol.

Comment

Have no action on this tournament, but I am rooting for Rory to win his second One Championship.

Comment

Another nice hit Jyv19! What a back 9 for Smith. The other Cameron had a pretty good round too. Sorry to see Rory fall short. Tough loss for him.

Comment

Thanks Davey Shines. Really thought it was Rory's week. But my man Cam came through again for me for the 3rd time. Hit 5/6 matchups also. Overall a good week for me. Looking forward to next week already.

Comment

Working...
                              X