NFL Week #1 eieio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week #1 eieio

I went 14W-7L in year 2017 and 21W-9L in 2018 posted on VFV,my average over 10 years has been 57+%.I had one year in the last 10 years where I lost 2 games for the year and another year I lost the juice but all the rest of the 10 years I have cashed.Here's hoping it continues that way.I will be posting my picks on Saturday or Thursday if a play shows up on my dartboard and wish anyone who wants to tag along a winning year.My email is [email protected]
    eieio
    Last edited by eieio; 09-05-2018, 07:32 AM.

Look forward to seeing your plays again this season. Your numbers speak for themselves, one of the best on here. Best of luck this season!

Comment

Good Luck this year.

Comment

Thanks for the kudos gcotten,looking forward to your football contest.I was wondering if you could explain how to get a picture like your Ohio State logo on so I could put in a picture.Thanks
        eieio
        Last edited by eieio; 09-05-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eieio View Post
          Thanks for the kudos gcotten,looking forward to your football contest.I was wondering if you could explain how to get a picture like your Ohio State logo on so I could put in a picture.Thanks
          eieio
          If you go to your "profile" page and then hover over your current picture, in the bottom right corner, it will pop up to change icon. I think that is how I did it, lol.

Comment

Thanks gcotton I got a logo put in.
            eieio

Comment

Thanks gcotton

Comment

Working...
              X