Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 56th Birthday to Our Founder, Dave Tuley!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 56th Birthday to Our Founder, Dave Tuley!!

Just wanted to drop a quick note to wish Dave a very Happy Bday today. Here is hoping he is able to get out and enjoy a nice dinner and that Wendy takes great care of the young lad this evening 😉 Cheers Dave🍻🍻

Happy birthday,enjoy the day,having a drink right now to you and your family,God Bless

Comment

Happy birthday Dave…enjoy the day and night

Comment

Happy birthday Dave, yours is easy for me to remember since mine is August 1st hope you had a great day

Comment

Happy Birthday Dave - Stay lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
            Happy birthday Dave, yours is easy for me to remember since mine is August 1st hope you had a great day
            My Mom would of been 81 on the 1st of Aug this year. Kind of a weird coincidence, but when I got my new cell phone several years ago, actually about 3 years before she passed, the last 4 of my number is: 8141. Her bday and year. My wife swears I picked that number, but I honestly just took what they gave me and it never clicked what those numbers were until I got home from the phone store that day, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gcotton View Post

My Mom would of been 81 on the 1st of Aug this year. Kind of a weird coincidence, but when I got my new cell phone several years ago, actually about 3 years before she passed, the last 4 of my number is: 8141. Her bday and year. My wife swears I picked that number, but I honestly just took what they gave me and it never clicked what those numbers were until I got home from the phone store that day, lol.

that is really cool, I’d hang on to that cell number forever, i lost my Dad in March of this year, I understand special little connections like that are meaningful especially when they are random like that.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday!

Comment

Thanks, guys. How time flies when you're having fun LMEAO!

Comment

Working...
                  X