No announcement yet.

Week 1 - NFL Survivor Pool Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELIZABETH HURLEY SURVIVOR FANTASY PICK...

Yes, what you have all been waiting for...Well, at least Compass has been waiting as he's been texting everyday for the last month begging for a photo of little Lizzy...Down boy!

She was somewhat pleased with my performance with my picks, not in her bedroom (crying sound), and even though they didn't win her Survivor contest, she at least made some coin/pounds playing them the ML on them! So I've got that going for me!

Gonna start with NO this week, and see if I can do a perfect 18-0, and win Lizzy's heart, or at least not have her not through garbage out the window at me when I call out her name...At midnight!

WEEK 1: NO

Click image for larger version  Name:	liz 1.png Views:	13 Size:	674.6 KB ID:	27993
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-10-2022, 09:23 PM.

Comment

ADAM POOL SUMMARY...

More or less keeping with Survivorgrid.com LOVE the guy taking the Seachickens!!! 300 think he's wrong, but he could might be able to see the future! No, it WASN'T me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adadw1.png
Views:	103
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	28000

Comment

Circa hit their nut of 6000 (6133) entries so the book doesn't have to dig into their own pocket for the guaranteed 6-million dollar pot. This thing will grow, and grow...Picking a winner once a week is easy, right?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another vote for the Seachickens!

Click image for larger version  Name:	circaw1.png Views:	1 Size:	229.3 KB ID:	28005
        Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-10-2022, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Aztec10
          Aztec10 commented
          Editing a comment
          A bloodbath today, and still games remaining. Ties are killers, and how lucky was New Orleans?? If this is what we have to look forward to it sure is going to be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          Effing kickers...

• Aztec10
          Aztec10 commented
          Editing a comment
          3424 out of Circa pool, crazy opening week

Adam's pool has a few people/partnerships with 20-enties...A couple with 25...One with 30, and one with 36! Let's see if any get to the finish line.

Comment

I settled on KC and Indy in Adam's pool.

Comment

Went Tenn and SF in week 1. GL this year!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            On SF with you... Didn't even think to check the weather.

Originally posted by Seahawk Rick View Post
          ELIZABETH HURLEY SURVIVOR FANTASY PICK...

Yes, what you have all been waiting for...Well, at least Compass has been waiting as he's been texting everyday for the last month begging for a photo of little Lizzy...Down boy!

She was somewhat pleased with my performance with my picks, not in her bedroom (crying sound), and even though they didn't win her Survivor contest, she at least made some coin/pounds playing them the ML on them! So I've got that going for me!

Gonna start with NO this week, and see if I can do a perfect 18-0, and win Lizzy's heart, or at least not have her not through garbage out the window at me when I call out her name...At midnight!

WEEK 1: NO

Click image for larger version Name:	liz 1.png Views:	13 Size:	674.6 KB ID:	27993
          A body that defies her age. But there s a solid reason why she is single and why Hugh Grant cheated on her when she was in her prime. She has to have something with Yahoo because they post pix of her like this every week

Comment

went indy over Baltimore

oops

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
              Seahawk Rick commented
              Editing a comment
              Ugh... Sorry. 40% of pools out so far...

Originally posted by Winkyduck View Post
            I make this pick knowing the last time I took a Broncos game in Week 1 I picked against them in this game and I am STILL BITTER about it even though I am a Broncos fan

THERE WILL BE MASSIVE CARNAGE THIS WEEK! I am 100% SURE OF IT!

I am not F*****G around this week. If Geno Smith KOs me - so be it. I just can't see the Broncos letting Russell Wilson lose this game.
            Was there ever! And the week is not done yet. If, somehow, Seattle wins, pools could lose over HALF of their entries

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
              Seahawk Rick commented
              Editing a comment
              It's 50% already...60% if DEN loses.

Probably more than 50% of the field eliminated with losses or ties by Indy, Tennessee, Cincinnati and San Francisco.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
              Seahawk Rick commented
              Editing a comment
              Adam is 52% and Circa actually faired better at 36%.

We knew NFL Week 1 was a minefield for Survivor players...but didn't expect it to be this bad...wow!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
              Seahawk Rick commented
              Editing a comment
              There's been 50%+ wipeouts during the season... Even 60+, but for it to happen in Week 1 is something I haven't seen. Could go to 60% with a chickens W tonight. Madness I tell ya!!

1761 out of Adam's pool week 1

Comment

I got booted from adams pool. Took the bengals. ugh. I’d like to buy a pick off someone who is still in. I posted on the site message board but if anyone on here has one they’d like to sell i would appreciate it. Otherwise… now we wait for survivor 2…

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                Seahawk Rick commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry about CINN. I had them on a shared pick.

Adam 2 should up and running very soon with what happened Week 1.
                Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-13-2022, 07:18 AM.

The 38%% or so survivors in week 1 are in good shape.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                Seahawk Rick commented
                Editing a comment
                In good shape for what?! I could lose the rest of my picks this weekend! Not likely, but possible...

We've seen that no favorite is safe over the years, that's why pools lose 99.9% of the entries before they pay out.

It's the Hunger Games football style.

I'm happy I made it to Week 2, but making it to Week 4 isn't a gimmie... 😁

• Mrvolo
                Mrvolo commented
                Editing a comment
                Right now alive with 1 of 2 picks in all my pools and only because I stayed with Baltimore not Colts.Now the trick is to try to stay alive for a few weeks then map a little.

Just crazy, a team with a 4 point halftime lead, held scoreless in the second half, still wins the game.
              Last edited by TARB; 09-13-2022, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                Seahawk Rick commented
                Editing a comment
                They didn't deserve to win, but did. DEN wins 8 out of 10 games, maybe 9. Two fumbles from the 1-yard line hasn't happened since 1987 with replacement players.

How you take the ball out of the hands of a 50-millii. dollar a year QB is mind boggling. He's made a ton of comebacks, and they moved the ball at will a good chunk of the time, especially the RB out of the backfield pass plays.

I'll take the W anyway it's presented, but DEN will prove to be a good team this season.
            Working...
            X