Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0)
    Ravens -2.5 (south point)
    line value is created by over reaction to last week’s collapse at Miami, the Ravens have distinct advantages on both sides of the and I think the Pat’s will have an impossible time slowing down Lamar Jackson at -2.5 I can’t pass up the Ravens

Comment

N.F.L. POW (-0-2-0)

Baltimore -2 1/2 (South Point)

Baltimore should've beaten a pretty good Miami team and now they face a pretty pedestrian Patriot team this week. I like that the spread is under 3 as well. Plus Baltimore getting Dobbins back even in limited time will help. Baltimore's defense should control New England's offense so it should be at least a field goal win for them.

Comment

My POW is in but if I played now as Mr.Contrarian I would be on NE 2 1/2.Seems like we forget what Bill B is capable of doing.Using NE in ML parlays and teasers.Go get them East Coast.

Comment

• Mrvolo
          Mrvolo commented
          Editing a comment
          Wrong again,congratulations to all my Baltimore players

2022 NFL P.O.W. ( 2-0)

THE UNDER 47.5 IN PHILLY/WASH (WYNN)

I like the way Philly's defense has played early this season, anf if anyone knows what to do to rattle Carson Wentz, it's the Eagles. I also believe Philly wil ground and pound the ball, chewing clock today. I am gonna play that Wentz throws a couple of picks as well. This total opened at least 3 points to where it stands now. The last time today's total went over when these two teams played was 2019, so lets roll with the under today. Good luck to all!!

Comment

2022 NFL POW 2-0

RAvens - 2.5

Agree with many here but I think the Ravens are pissed off after blowing the lead last week, I think the Ravens are just better than the Patriots, and you only have to lay less than a FG. Take the RAvens here....

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0 YTD)

Broncos +1.5 Circa

Wrong team is favored here on SNF. I believe there is public perception that the broncos are a bad team and its being displayed in the betting line. Close game for the first half, in the 2nd half the 49ers start to feel the mile high effect and Broncos win comfortably.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-0-0 YTD)

SF -1.5 (Everywhere)​

Hate to go against a home dog, and altitude too, but I just don't like the look of Denver. Russ does not have the WRs and now one WR starter is hurting. Big coaching mis-match here with Shanahan vs Hackett. Jimmy G. back and SF players seem to be happy about it.​

Comment

1-0-1
                bal-2 circa
                I’ll stick back bal here as Lamar played well and the defense didn’t. Mac Jones and the ne offense seems pedestrian,so I’ll back the more potent qb here as ne probably can’t get to jackson.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)
                  Bal -2 (Circa)

Pats are not in top 5 of any of the eight metrics I look at closely, Ravens Home in two of them, including Home offensively, and Home special teams. Pats not playing well defensively, and face red hot Jackson with nearly a first down per attempted pass (9.9 yards in adjusted net yards per attempt this year is best in the league). Ravens have played a stronger strength of schedule than Patriots so far, and have a better strength of victory rating per ESPN. A double digit mismatch. Best of luck to all!

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-0 YTD)

Lions +6.5 (Westgate)

I really like what the Lions offense has shown in the first two weeks laying 30+ pts in both games. This is a step up in competition, but both the DET/MIN games last year were settled by 2 pts. I think this will be closer than people think, although I do have the Vikings winning a close one on a last minute FG.

Vikings 32-30​

Comment

NFL POW (1-1-0 YTD)

Ravens -2.5 (South Point)

I am fading sharp money here and going against the Patriots who I watch every single weekend. This New England defense is for real, but the offense is just as bad as it has been all year. Like last year, New England is living off hype from the previous 2 decades. I wish it were not the case, but coaching advantages help beat up on bad teams, but the talent discrepancy will be too much for the Pats to overcome. I have this game at pick em from 2 weeks ago and I have been waiting (somewhat sadly as a Pats fan) for it since I placed that bet. I think the Ravens win a low scoring game off 1 or 2 homerun plays which the Pats just don't have the firepower to counter.

Comment

2022 N.F.L. P.O.W. (1-1)

Kansas City -4.5 (Westgate and Circa)

Kansas City's average margin of victory on road past three years is 7.8 points per game. During same time, Colts went 1-3 ATS as a home dog. QB Ryan is 0-5-1 ATS his last six starts. Under coach Reid the Chiefs have owned the best record in the in the league ATS on the road. All that and Mahomes playing great. Easy pick.

Comment

NFL P O W (0-2-0)

Vikings -6.5 (South Point)

I really don't have much of a reason. I can't seem to pick to save my life so I threw the dart and it landed on Minnesota plus I guy I follow that has been doing pretty well is on them but at -6 so we shall see. GLA

Comment

NFL POW (2-0-0)

Jags +3.5 (Mirage, everyone)

Jags have ***ViewFromVegas MAIN Forums*** defensive qbr rating against a banged up Hebert. Jags have Groups qbr against Chargers #12 defensive qbr. Lawrence looking good. Too much for beat up Chargers.

Comment

NFL POW 1-1-0. 1 POINT

HOUSTON / CHICAGO UNDER 39.5 Caesars

Defense or should I say lack of offense from both teams is the main reason for this pick. Weather may also play a factor keeping the total down. Total has gone under in 7 of the last 8 Houstons road games, 4 out of 5 have gone under in the bears home games .Under for me

Comment

Working...
                              X