Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    They certainly didn’t show much against sf but that was an away game against a team coming off a bad loss

Now back at home against a team that’s not good,yes atl made a come back last week and yes they had a decent lead against the saints …but did they win either? Nope

I mean this isn’t the game of the week lol but a win is a win

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    They are a weird bunch Captain... I won't be surprised either way this week. I know they'll look better than SF game, how much is the question.

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    I like Seattle this week lol I have them in a smaller pool but I’m betting them as well

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot Mr. Buzzkill.

I'll see how ATL game goes, and what changes are made to see if there is a pulse. I just need 5-more wins to cover my over 5.5 bet! After that, it only helps our draft position to lose along with the DEN 1st rounder we'll use to move up and draft a QB.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    😆

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    She is going to need to get that leg up to at least a 60* angle in order for me to slide in.

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    All 32 teams have an offense......31 of them have scored more points on offense than the Seahawks.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    They have an offense... It just sucks right now!!!

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    Going to pay good attention to the Seahawks and Lions this week. Think Lions will be a good play next week at home againt Seattle. Seattle does not have an offensive TD in the last 6-quarters of football.

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    After peeking at next week schedule ,holy moly looks rough

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    Ty sir. You was spot on about pitt,Mitch looked decent ,Pickens made unreal catch in the first half.story of game imo,cleveland made adjustments at half time and pitt not so much.

Good luck this weekend to all

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ELIZABETH HURLEY SURVIVOR FANTASY PICK...

Two in-a-row for my Queen who was mourning her Queen...I'm picking another winner, and she's all sad about someone that wears a crown as a part of her wardrobe...Whatever! If I get her the hattrick, I know she'll invite me over to watch her model some of the goofy hats that the Queen gave her in her will. If that's all she's wearing, it will be a good day...Even if it looks like a lampshade!

Hurts gonna put the hurt on the WASH! He's taken a big step forward with his passing and the legs will finish off the Commandoes...All Hail the Eagles!

WEEK 1: NO
    WEEK 2: DEN
    WEEK 3: PHILLY

Exercise...Exercise...We all need our exercise!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	lizw3.png
Views:	130
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	28496

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Good win Captain, and anyone else on the Elf's!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	elf.png
Views:	132
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	28497
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-22-2022, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Main reason? INDY sucks?! LOL!

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Any reasons why?
Working...
X