Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Volo, if you trust in Chase Daniels to win the game, then go for it. I can't trust that Herbert will be able to play his best game (if he even plays) not knowing how he's going to feel as he won't get hit until sunday. On pro football focus the charger defense really doesn't grade out that well except for pass rush. Jacksonville isn't afraid of these guys.

Do you like Philly at all? It's a road division game but I'm going to be on them.

• TARB
    replied
    The best five prospects this week are Buffalo, KC, LA Chargers, Minnesota and Philadelphia. Buffalo, Minnesota and Philadelphia break the "unofficial rule" of not playing division games. Of those three, I prefer the Eagles. Probably, the safest play (about 72%) is the Chargers. It is your choice.

Leave a comment:

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    Also.......With Tennessee being 0-2, this game is not really a must win for Indy. Indy sits tied for 2nd in their Division with Houston, and the Jacksonville Jaguars!!! are in 1st place. While Indy would love a win here, it is not the end all for them to start 0-2-1 considering Tenn is 0-2.

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    Volo - I will leave you with this stat. Trevor Lawrence has lost his first 9 road games.......the only other QB to do the same is Peyton Manning.......Peyton's 10th road game and first road win was against...........The San Diego Chargers.

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Just want to get to week 4 and was going KC but with TB coming up and Colts looking like they packed it in my gut tells me do not go down with a visitor,that leaves me with top pick LAC and unless someone can sway me it will be a team rested, QB or backup.GL

Leave a comment:

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    Lol as long as my two big boys are in the lineup at rb I’m still rollin with the elf

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Now I've read Garrett will play! Lol

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Mike's Garrett is out for CLEV.

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it’s stupid to double up but sadly I just got this feeling lol..
    I will be in the clubhouse or shithouse heading into the weekend lol ugh Thursday night games.

If the clowns put it to me Thursday,I will be accepting the turd elf on shelf tshirts to wear in shame for rest of the year lol

Cincy spent a lot of money bulking up that offense line this year ,it’s time for them to start playing.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    NYJ pass rush isn't great and if Burrow can finally get some time to throw that should make the difference.

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    Also I truly think we are all over thinking it bc it’s been so crazy but tbh I think cincy is a lock of lock (yes you know that means jets is golden lol)

Jets suck no way else to say it,yes young talent around but cmon Flacco over burrow ? Nope

Cincy can’t play any worse then they have the first two weeks and at the end of both them games lol they coulda won,
    They don’t have to play their best this week ,hell they can play sub par and they still win easy..

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    CLEV run O is ranked second on PFF. Pass rush is good too.

Will look at it closer Wednesday and hear injury reports.

I'd love to talk you out of double picking them no matter how much you like them!

• Captainchaos
    commented on 's reply
    Lol that’s right my friend!!! The elf on the shelf rolls Thursday lol..the opinions is always the Steelers have a decent defense but the fact is they haven’t had a complete defense for years.it’s the persona that everyone thinks they do.if they were good ,patriots wouldn’t have ran the clock out with 6:34 left in the fourth last week.
    Yep watt is good ( always hurt) and minkah is good but who else on there is any good?
    Just my opinion,I’m prolly wrong bc I’m talented at that lol, I’m locking in cleveland w both my picks on adams and took saints on my brovada one and yup I sure did take the searats on my betonline sports one lol..

Good luck to all..

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Liking PHILLY as one of my two picks...Trying to find a different team than KC as I'd rather not be on such a big favorite, but love their comparable stats to INDY's on PFF.

Don't want to be on LAC, CINN, MINN, BUFF, CHI, LAR, NO, NYG, DAL......Yeah, I know, who's left! LOL!!! CLEV interests me some...PITT D is actually decent, and good against the run. Their offense is the issue.
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-20-2022, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    ATL is feisty with the last second loss to NO and he almost win vs LAR. SEA had many self-inflicted wounds in SF game, who has a very good D, and Jimmy G helped them out. ATL knows they are on the doorstep of getting a win, and will play SEA tough. I think SEA will 'try' and open it up more, but seems like it will be a tough spot to take SEA. Usually when I'm down on them, they win!
Working...
X