Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many games will the Eagles win in the 2022 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many games will the Eagles win in the 2022 season?

Twelve seems likely to me. How about you?

Twelve just might be a too conservative estimate. Philadelphia has the second easiest schedule in the NFL. The team is already 2-0 and just might be favored in the fifteen remaining games. The Eagles could very well become the number one seed in the NFC with a 15-2 record. That is something to shoot for. The best team that Philadelphia faces is Green Bay at home. Of course, the Eagles must remain relatively injury free to attain what I expect.
    Last edited by TARB; 09-20-2022, 08:10 AM.

Comment

They couldn't have looked any better last night and Vikings couldn't have looked worse

Comment

I'm going with 10 or 11...no team is safe from injuries, and the way Hurts likes to run, makes him even more susceptible to getting hurt.

Comment

I think they will split their division games Still think Dallas will be in it to the end especially with Gallup and Dak returning I agree though , the schedule looks pretty soft I say 11 or 12

Comment

You think they Get by Washington this week? Let down game?

Comment

Originally posted by Pittsburgh View Post
              You think they Get by Washington this week? Let down game?
              Yes, Eagles win straight up. By the spread, probably? Big mismatch in talent.

Comment

I would definitely lay 3 points, but pass on laying 6.5 or 7 points. Philadelphia is a good candidate to use in a 6-point teaser, only laying 1/2 point.

Comment

TARB...what books offering updated in-season Over/Under season win totals?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
                    TARB...what books offering updated in-season Over/Under season win totals?
                    I don't know of any. My estimate on Philadelphia would be over/under 12.5 wins.
                    Westgate has the Eagles at -325 to win the NFC East.
                    Last edited by TARB; 09-20-2022, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Dave and Tarb. In NY most books update win totals every week on NFL. Fan Duel Draft Kings PointsBet Resorts (odds by PointsBet) Caesars and BetMGM all do. When I was in LV for week 1 William Hill had updated totals after week 1. In NY Eagles 11 1/2 across the board all books I believe this evening.

Comment

Gun to my head I like over 11 1/2 due to easy schedule but have positions from before season to win division and over 8 1/2 so not betting more now. If it hits 12 I will probably play a lesser amount under and hope for a middle.

Comment

Current line won Eagles' season wins at William Hill is:
                          over 12.5 -115 & under 12.5 -105
                          So, slight juice on the over 12.5 wins.

To me, Philadelphia looks to be the best team in the NFC.

Comment

• DaveyShines
                            DaveyShines commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That may be but this is only week 3. Long way to go. It all comes down to who can survive the war of attrition.
                        Working...
                        X