Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL P.O.W (2-1-0)

Minnesota Vikings -2.5 (Wynn )

Laying this now as it's 3 at most books with Winston and M Thomas not practicing. Winston with 5 picks already and Minny with more tamore.A 24-17 kinda game

Comment

NFL POW 2-1 [2 pts.]

Over 45 KC vs Tampa Bay [Westgate]

Counting on this game getting moved to a better conditioned field. Brady gets a couple of his guys back and Fournette should have a nice day vs the KC D. Mahomes doesn't usually have two subpar games in a row so looking for him to make some plays with Kelce, JuJu and CEH. Most of these prime time games have gone Under but looking for points in this one in the mid to high 20's for both teams.

GL to all

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (3-0-0)

Arizona +1 1/2. (Wynn)

Sounds like McCaffrey won't go and Mayfield stinks. Arizona wins big and easily covers the 1 1/2

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (0-3-0)
          Steelers -3 South Point

Another game for Flaco who has a QB rating of 29.1. Steelers have a better team imo not a big fan of Mitch
          but Harris is a good RB and Pickens is really good. They are traditionally a good home team

Comment

NFL POW 3-0-0
            CIN -3.5

This Prime Video Thursday Night Football streamer pits an overachieving Dolphins 3-0) v. underachieving Bengals (1-2). I like Cincinnati to regain some its Super Bowl form and dust Miami in high-scoring battle, featuring young, up-and-coming QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.OutsideVegas View Post
              NFL POW 3-0-0
              CIN -3.5

This Prime Video Thursday Night Football streamer pits an overachieving Dolphins 3-0) v. underachieving Bengals (1-2). I like Cincinnati to regain some its Super Bowl form and dust Miami in high-scoring battle, featuring young, up-and-coming QBs.
              The early rooster gets the worm?

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0 YTD)

Browns -1 (Circa)

The Browns should be 3-0, only a Nick Chubb kneel down away. I waited to get this line at -1. The Browns schedule gets tougher after this one and they need to take of their business and beat the Falcons on the road after giving away that game to the Jets. I like my chances.

Comment

2-1 POW

MIAMI DOLPHINS +4 (WESTGATE)

I see the majority all over Cinnci here. Still think its a lot of reaction to last year early in the year on a prime time game. I was hoping to grab another 1/2 point as I can see this coming down close to the number in a close game but Miami is a live dogs still. Going to ride them until they let me down.

Comment

2022 NFL P .O .W (3-0)
                    Chicago at Giants under 40(Circa)

I definitely hope my run picking unders continue.The UNDER has cashed in four of the last five played between Chicago and New York. Chicago is scoring an average of only 17.3 points per game and runs the ball often, averaging 186.7 yards per game, which takes time off the clock. The Bears also have the 11th best scoring defense allowing only 19.0 points per game. New York is fourth in yards gained on the ground and scores an average of only 18.7 points per game while allowing an average of 19.5 points per game.

GL.

Comment

• bimmercando
                      bimmercando commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like the same under here BUT....
                      ...always weary when the logistics point to an obvious outcome.
                      Result = the other way.

I need the Under 46.5 to win my 3 tm teaser as won Dallas and Over on Monday.

Worth researching where we may likely see some GOOD WIND this weekend.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (1-2-0 YTD)

Las Vegas -2.5 Circa

Per Fox Sports: 0-3 teams are 21-11 ATS (65.5%) and 15-17 (46.9%) SU in Week 4 games. If you go back even further to 2010, the cover rate is still 60.4%, with teams going 32-21 ATS in that span.
                      Desperate times for Josh.
                      No win on Sunday, the boo birds will be out and LV sports talk radio (what there is of it since I'm from MA) will be on the LV Raiders along with go back to CA signs if another loss occurs.

Comment

C, I’m 1-1-1, not 1-2. I had the OVER 39 in the Cowboys game last week. Game landed on the number.

Comment

• gcotton
                          gcotton commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sorry about that Tony...I had totally forgot how we grade a total of it lands on the number, honestly because it happens so little. I had to double-check with my fellow board of directors on it and we decided it is a push. Your record will reflect in the standings next week. Again, sorry about the confusion on my end.

• Seahawk Rick
                          Seahawk Rick commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Stop drinking and grading! 😁

1-2

Denver-Las Vegas Under 45 1/2 everywhere

Both of these teams can move up and down the field but when they get inside the opponents thirty they forget what to do.
                        They then proceed to turn the ball over or miss a field goal. This pattern shall continue this Sunday as I see two lost offenses not able
                        to overcome their malaise and slog it out in the type of game under bettors love. 17-10. or maybe 9-8.

Comment

NFL POW 3-0

Texans + 6 Westgate

The Chargers are banged up- Bosa, starting LT, and Kennan Allen are all out- Hebert and Jackson playing hurt. Furthermore, Houston is an improved team this year and now has a running game. Oh by the way- The Texans whipped the Chargers 41-29 last year when QB mills was hot and threw for 2TDs. I like the Texans here again at home to get their first W of the year. The Texans have been in every game this year and return home after last 2 road games. Take DA Texans here.........

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0)

LA Chargers -5.5 (Circa)

Houston has played three good games through three quarters. Their talent is better, but still missing a lot. The Chargers are a good team
                            with players everywhere. It appears that their walking wounded will be back this week. After a thrashing from Jax last week, the Bolts will be
                            ready to get back on track. With their offense and defense both superior to Houston, this looks like a double digit win for the Chargers.
                            The man on the mountaintop didn’t fall there. . . . Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                            X