Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 3-0

Philly -6.5 (everywhere)

It was either Philly or the Chargers this week based on the blowout in the Jax/LAC game last week - logic being the blowout skews public perception. Going with the Eagles because there is no wrong impressions here as they are rolling right now. Hurts and company seem to be able to impose their will on defenses and Jax will not be able to do the same with a strong Philly D. Under a TD I am on the Eagles.

GLTA.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (1-2-0)

AMERICA'S TEAM (BARF) -3 (SOUTH POINT)

I followed King Cotton off an effing cliff by wavering off my gut PHILLY pick onto KC after reading his compelling, but misguided pick! Wait, I didn't have to follow him? Then his birds beat my birds to rub birdseed in the wound.

OK, Dallas with a kickass pass pass rush vs. the WASH O-Line that gave up 9-sacks vs PHILLY will tip the scale. DAL vs NYG had to deal with a mobile QB, but now will deal with a statue in Wentz.

As I posted on the award winning Survivor Pool Conversation thread, which is the 2nd most popular thread on this site, and where winners are made, Pro Football Focus ​has grades that favor Dem Boys. The first number is how many more points they have than the other team. The second number is their PFF grade on a 100-point scale. 60's is average, 80's are great.

Passing: Wash +8 - 63
      Run: DAL +16 -79
      Def: DAL+10 -66
      Pass rush: DAL +23! -86

Numbers play out where it might be similar to DAL/NYG game where DAL runs on WASH and gets pressure/sacks on a less mobile Wentz like PHILLY did. Gold Rush will have time to throw after being setup with a run game that will keep WASH on their heels. Wentz goes down like a $10 hooker in old Vegas. Short fields will make for more DAL scores.​

Comment

1-2 Seahawks +4 Southpoint I missed the best of the number but that was before all the Lion injuries started rolling in. I think there are just too many on the Detroit side and the Seattle offense has enough weapons to keep it close if not pull off the upset in Motown.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          You're a genius! 😉

I need 6-wins out of the chickens to win an over 5.5 bet.

Mariner fever will carry them to victory!

2022 NFL P.O.W. (1-2-0 YTD)

Chicago Bears/New York Giants Under 19.5 (1st Half)(Most Places)

This is mainly a trends play, along with crappy weather prediction. CHI has scored 20 total pts in the first half of their first 3 games this season, and the Giants have mustered a total of 9. Temps are supposed to be in upper 50's, with a 60% chance of rain for the entire game and winds around 15-20MPH. I can see a bunch of 3 and outs in the first half. Along with a few turnovers.

Halftime Score Chicago Bears 7
        New York Giants 6

Best of luck to all this week!

Comment

P.O.W. 0 - 3
          Raiders -2.5 Denver CIRCA

Like me, the Raiders are due for a win and the Broncos are the right target. If they don't clean up their mistakes, they are cooked for the season and nothing like a home game against a division opponent to right the ship.

Comment

2-1

Washington +3 South Point

Take a dog that no one want again. After 2 blowout by Lions & Eagles catching the Cowboys that look impressive on MNF and is only -3 with home field.

Good luck this week everyone!

Comment

POW 1-2
              Commanders +3 at South Point
              Washington could not have played any worse last week and now travel to Dallas only getting 3 points ??? This is a don't make any sense to me play as who wants them ?

Comment

• mcgrath
                mcgrath commented
                Editing a comment
                Your narrative makes it sound like you don’t favor Washington at all, yet they’re your pick. Am I missing something?

• Mrvolo
                Mrvolo commented
                Editing a comment
                This is a Contrarian Play and last week the top two won,Colts and Jax.They win between 60-65% of the time on this web site.
                This is one of my plays but did not post as some of my friends have Dallas in a Survivor Pool.I am 2-1 going Contrarian.
                Go get them EC.

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0)

Baltimore +3 South Point

Buffalo secondary is banged up, and the Ravens are 14-2 ATS in their last 16 as underdog. ​

Comment

2022 NFL POW 3-O

Clev -1 ( Southpoint)

Gonna hold my nose and take road chalk vs a team undefeated vs spread. Chubb returns to Georgia and I expect Browns to run and run and win a close game . GLTA

Comment

POW 2-1
                  Buffalo -3 (everywhere)
                  Bills off a let down game, on a short week, after Thursday Night opener and MNF. Back to business against a hurting Baltimore team that doesn't seem to have much of a pass rush and has given up 64 points in last 2.

GLA

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (3-0) ( like an NCAAF team looking to get to that 6 win mark, we'uz half way there! )

Chi-NYG UNDER

Southpoint 39.5

Always have NYG marked as an under play when at home.
                    Never take them over when at home.
                    Maybe some rain, however these teams have played low scoring
                    the last few matchups so going with the trend.
                    Last edited by bimmercando; 10-02-2022, 07:53 AM.

Comment

2022 NFL POW 3-0

Cleveland -1 (Westgate)​

I am not sure why Cleveland isn't getting the respect, but the Browns shouldn't have an issue moving the ball down the field. Brissett is playing the best football of his life and he has the ultimate two-headed monster in the backfield. The Falcons will put up some points as CLE has some injuries on D, but I just don't see them stopping the Browns offense.
                      CLE 30-23

Comment

POW YTD (0-3) Bears +3 @ gmen South Point 8:35 PDT

Nothing stands out as the lines look pretty tight this week. I will pony up with Chicago to grind out a low scoring win this afternoon. Giants coming off a tough loss monday night to the cowboys, and lost shepard for the season. As much as I would llike to see Danny dimes have some success as I think he is another young QB that was poorly coached his first couple of seasons, he continues to stumble along with poor decision making and too many turnovers. I'm sure Barkley will get his, but expect bears running game to answer in kind. This game strikes me as being played between the 20's, expect the team that has the ball last will figure out a way to walk away with the W. Hopefully Fields will hit a couple of chunk plays to keep the sticks moving, maybe Kmet can not drop multiple passes today. When the dust settles, let's call it 20-16 Bears.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0 YTD)

jax/phi u45.5 golden nugget/mirage

15-20 mph wind,steady rain

should limit downfield passing

Comment

POW 2-1
                            Bears +3 Wynn
                            Giants coming off Monday Night and we are not looking at the Giants I grew up with.Chicago plays good defense and this should be a low scoring close game.Another game I like and will hook it up in a teaser are the Jets +3.Actually as I write this I like them to win whole game.GL and hope all my Survival Friends get to next week.
                            Have to put this in,my grandson who is only 15 and only a Sophomore
                            is now starting TE for Don Bosco Prep in NJ the number 1 team in State.They beat the Number2 team at Giant Stadium Friday night.Big time HS football.
                            Last edited by Mrvolo; 10-02-2022, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Mrvolo
                              Mrvolo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Only edit for comment not pick

• east coast
                              east coast commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Congrats on your grandson, I know your very proud of him especially being a former athlete yourself and good luck today
                          Working...
                          X