2022 NFL P.O.W. Contest Week 4 (Sept 29 - Oct 3); Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0 YTD)

Greenbay vs New England Under 40 (Circa)

Looking for both teams to run the ball and eat away clock. total should be closer to 30 rather than 40.

Comment

2-0-1
      Cle -1 south point
      cant say much looks good this week, but cle has been playing well. They will be without garret, but I think brisset is playing a lot more consistently than mariota and cle has the edge on both sides of the ball.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0)
        Bills -3 (south point)
        Bills for coming off a tough loss in a tough situation against a good team, Bills number one passing offense vs the worst passing defense in the league I’m hoping they can jump ahead as the ravens are not built for big comebacks, looks like a good bounce back spot for the bills ..good luck everyone

Comment

​2022 NFL P.O.W. (3-0 YTD)

Eagles/Jaguars under 44.5 (Wynn)

Defense has been dominant for both teams, particularly over the past two ganes. Jax has only allowed 10 points, and the Eagles 15 points over the past two games, which included a concession touchdown in the Eagles game last week. In addition, the line has dropped 4 points over the week, which tells me that I am on the right side pf this one. Gimme the Eagles under this week, and let's hope that I do not get scissored between the current total and the opening number. Good luck to all,,​

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (0-3-0 YTD)

Ravens +3 (everywhere)

Couldn't get 3.5 so taking the 3. My darts aren't even working so I'm just following a tout play. That's my only reasoning because none of my picks can win. He has been running very well with his free plays so I'm just going to go ahead and mush him today. GLA

Comment

NFL POW (2-1-0 YTD)

giants -2.5 south point (just ticked down)

As soon as I saw 2.5 I was in! The battle of overrated 2-1 teams allows me to side with the better coached squad. The bears are worse than the competition the giants have faced and hung with so far so I’m happy to lay under a field goal.

Comment

2022 NFLPOW (2-1)

Browns -1 (WA)

Not crazy about the card (see Post Blogs and my comment - UGH!) I am hopeful Browns can run all over the Falcons and a SU win, getting me a PUSH at worst

Comment

record

0-3

Going with the broncos +3 - wynn

raiders arent clicking. people seem to be on trend of 0-3 teams starting 0-4. If you look closer this stat has actually proven to be a losing trend. Broncos looked bad on Sunday night. Still a good team get the win.

GOod luck all.

Comment

Originally posted by Winkyduck View Post
                    2022 NFLPOW (2-1)

Browns -1 (WA)

Not crazy about the card (see Post Blogs and my comment - UGH!) I am hopeful Browns can run all over the Falcons and a SU win, getting me a PUSH at worst
                    See Post 4 in this thread.............is what it should have read

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0 YTD)

Raiders -2.5. South Point only. Must win for the Raiders. Broncos not showing much offense.

Comment

C'mon Giants.. time to burn the clock and take an eventual knee

Comment

Ohhhhh...Blow it Bears

Yessssssssss. Done Deal!!!

So many come from behinds early games today. Not good for blood pressure controls.
                          Last edited by bimmercando; 10-02-2022, 02:08 PM.

Comment

P.OW. Record 0-1 (should be 1-2 but keep forgetting to post on my own site LMEAO

Chiefs +2 (Westgate and others)

Actually remembered to put in play (though should already be in clubhouse with Titans or Patriots), Oh, well, really love Chiefs now that they're a dog after opening as short favorite. The only thing that's changed during the week is this game staying in Tampa instead of moving because of the aftermath of Hurricane Ian...I don't think any team's home field is worth this much. Besides, with Bucs' injuries, think Chiefs' offense is superior and the Bucs won't be able to keep up.

Comment

To the 5 of you in this contest that took Cleveland, all I can say as a Falcons fan is 😜🤣....my Dirty Birds played awesome today...well, good enough to get the Win...which is all that matters😁...finished the first 1/4 of the season 2-2....better than most thought we would be.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (1-2-0 YTD)
                                KC +2 Stations, Circa, everyone

KC is the healthier team, and that combined with the directions these two teams are headed points to at least a KC cover, but more likely an outright win. I'll take the energy of youth, the two points to add to a KC 24-20 win...might make it 27-20...GLTA!

Comment

Working...
                                X