Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW (2-1)

SF -1 (Wynn)

Similar to last week's MNF pick, I'm going with the squad who dominates the recent head-to-head results. SF has beat the Rams 7 of last 9 times they were favored, 7 of last 10 overall. They have covered the last 5 home games. Coach Shanny has frustrated Coach Boy Wonder and this series has seemed to get in the heads of Rams brass and players. I have no idea how SF will protect their shaky QB Pretty G, especially with Trent Williams now out. Pressure on (former) offensive genius Shanny to come up with a decent game plan after getting a week of rare criticism after they imploded in Denver. Roster comparison indicates a Rams blowout....so I'll take the whiners.

Best of all, with a Whiner victory, my Seahawks rightfully return to 1st Place in the Division.

"They wrote me off, I aint write back though"
    Geno Smith, Superstar.

Comment

0-3

LAR +2 Circa

I forgot to put my best pick in (KC) and now only have the MNF game. I have the rams in this contest. I will take the superior QB (hopefully Matt is fine). I think the rams win a close one so I will gladly take the points. GL to all.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. 1-2-0

Niners-Rams Under 42 1/2 (Golden Nugget, Station)

I don’t bet totals much, but I failed to get my pick in on any of yesterday’s games and don’t like either side in this one. So take this analysis with that grain (boulder) of salt. (I do like the Rams in teasers.) Last Sunday, this opened 44, and it was bet down, so I’m following the move. Mostly 42 now, some stray 42 1/2s, which I will take. Neither of these teams likely wants to get into a shootout, and both of them will at least try to establish the run. I think that means a pace that lends itself to an under.​

Comment

NFL POW 1-2-0 1 POINT
          SF -1 WYNN

Taking the home team on a Monday night laying 1. San Fran may have been looking ahead last week to this game. Jimmy G should be better after another week of practice. The best unit on the field should be the 49ers defense , Stafford turnover prone
          taking the home team.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (3-0-0 YTD)
            Niners -1 (Wynn)

Rams 2-29-1 straight up and 9-23 ats last 32 meetings as the underdog. Both teams struggling this year, but perhaps Garoppolo might be the spark the Niners need. It should be a close game, but the better defense and home field should prevail, say Niners 20-17.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-0-0 ytd)

SF -1 Wynn
              According to Football Outsiders DVOA, SF has the Home ranked defensive DVOA rating so far this year. That, and SF +3 turnover margin in home games, LA -1 turnover margin in road games. Since both offenses are muddling so far, these stats might be the edge needed for SF to win and cover by a field goal plus. GLTA!

Comment

2022 N.F.L. P.O.W. WEEK 4 (1-2-0 YTD)
                SF -1 (WYNN)
                SF has covered all 5 meetings since 2020 in combined regular season and playoffs. SF has also won last 6 regular season games SU, and Garoppolo is 6-1 SU versus LA. In addition, Rams secondary has had injuries piling up.

Comment

Working...
                X