Week 4 - NFL Survivor Pool Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this moment in time...

On DAL in Adams pool for reasons I posted. Great pass rushing and run game. Wentz will be pressured/sacked a lot. Pass blocking giving Gold Rush time to throw.

DAL and MINN in million pool as NO is not right with broke back Winston at the helm. Dalton might play. Minn has good PFF grades across the board, especially the run game with Cook being a full participant at Thursday practice.

Comment

Well, it's going to be the Bengals for me in Adam. I was looking for a little excitement tonight (but hopefully not too much). GLA

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm on them in a shared pick. Yes, buckle the seatbelt!!

Greetings Gents. I am on, right now with my two selections in Adam's. with GB and Cincy. Another angle that is at work tonight for the Bungholes is first time TFB for Miami coach. Not to mention the fatigue with having to play 90 snaps over 40 of the 48 minutes of the game. If Miami can win this they are true stud material. I'm thinking of getting off GB and using Dallas. I don't like being on the Titanic pick of the week for obvious reasons, especially this season! LOL I have about 70 minutes to change my mind. Def staying on Bengals no matter what. With the equity getting up there per entry in Adam's pool and the others, it is in one's best interest to hedge against yourself so that you aren't left with nothing after being ousted. My two entries are worth over $1.5k right now. Not the $210 it cost to enter. Made this mistake the very first year I entered. Pot was 160k+ and I was one of 16 left. 5 of us were on Bengals on MNF as 16 pt faves. The other 11 played Sunday games. Sunday 8 of the 11 went out leaving just 3 through. Bungholes get butt raped on MNF and lose outright to Houston!!!!!! The ML for Houston was about 8 or 9 to 1. I was left with smashing a TV remote in a hotel room after watching that debacle. Not this time! GL

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        On both with ya if you end up on DAL. I hope you don't need to break something!

Stayed on Packers. 49% popularity Hope I fuck Kate Winslet before this baby goes down lol

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        Say hi to Kate for me!

ADAM POOL SUMMARY...

GB at 50%​...Can another bomb go off?! Doesn't seem likely, but none of the others seemed likely this season. PHILLY in the 2-hole with a feisty JAX team coming to town.

Fireworks or Fruitcake this weekend? Nobody knows except the Survivor God's...They might be tired of messing with us for a week, but then again, they rule the POOLS!

Click image for larger version  Name:	adamw4.png Views:	1 Size:	40.2 KB ID:	28798
      Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-29-2022, 06:24 PM.

Comment

ELIZABETH HURLEY SURVIVOR FANTASY PICK...

Three...A lovely number. Threesome...A lovely number with me, Lizzy, and I don't really care what else as I'll kick it out the door!

Hurts...Wait, that was last week. Now Gold Rush is gonna put the hurt on WASH! He's taken a big step forward with his passing too, and the legs...No, wait, the defense will finish off the Commandoes...All Hail the Boys!

WEEK 1: NO - W
        WEEK 2: DEN - W
        WEEK 3: PHILLY - W
        WEEK 4: DAL

Who cares if it's airbrushed...I just want to brush up against it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Elizabeth-Hurley-w4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.7 KB ID:	28801

Comment

Im one of 4 geniuses or idiots to take the vikes. Lets go Commander Kirk!!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Not on them in Adam's pool, but most likely in the million dollar pool. DAL for sure... Will look a little more at PITT & NYG too.

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Easy win! Lol!

Well that was just enough excitement for a Thursday night. Poor Tua. That was ugly. The Bengals oline is obviously still a work in progress. Miami is solid but losing both corners ultimately doomed them. On to week 5.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, ugly, but they put him on a plane. The investigation into Sunday will take a long time and the language in the player agreement states obvious signs like his wobble should keep him out for the game. We'll... Theys gots sum explain' to do.
            Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-30-2022, 07:28 AM.

• mtheller
            mtheller commented
            Editing a comment
            Tua should have never been dressed. Two concussions in 4-days is going to make for a very short career, if it is not already over. We knew going in that Howard had a groin injury, solid gameplan by the Dolphins to press Cincy WR at the line and not get in a foot race early. It eventually caught up to Howard, so Miami no longer had a corner to go one on one and double team the other side. Cincy's run game is horendous, except for short yardage where they need a yard or two, the line can push, but can not seem to open up any holes. Glad Seahawk and Compass talked me into Cincy, as per my POW, I liked the Dolphins to start the week.

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, CINN O-line still has work to do. Burrow didn't get sacked 8-times, but he had to move around a lot and run to stay out of trouble. Still time for it to get better. A few odd play calls, and they went away from crossing routes that worked early. Lot's of football left...

Well Mother Nature trying to off me from survivor pool lol I’m locked in both picks on Philly.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you aren't 'offed'... 😁

On DAL for reasons I've posted above. Pass rush rated Forum on PFF and run game, along with Gold Rush getting time to throw, and going against a non-mobile QB in Wentz.

On LAC...Battered, but still more talent than HOU. Herbert with another week of healing and a run game that should have a big day vs HOU sucky D, with a really sucky run D. If LAC injuries are that big a deal, why are they favored on the road by so much???

NYG...CHI ranks lower than some high school teams in passing with the WR with the most yards on their team at 77! That's for the season! RB Montgomery is out taking one head off the two-handed monster. Jones won't have a giant pass rush like he had vs DAL. That along with Barkly running great should be enough.
          Fields is most sacked QB I think I read.

Comment

GB Rules Circa...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-10-01-18-12-33-54_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	28862

Comment

MILLION DOLLAR POOL SUMMARY...

Comment

GB survives in OT as all using GB sigh in relief.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                  Seahawk Rick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So much for a no-brainer pick.

• Captainchaos
                  Captainchaos commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Billy boy almost got them..that woulda been nice if so.oh well I’m not complaining lol still alive

Ricky the hawk! Your sea chickens came thru for a little ding on the pool.arm chair qb here lol I can’t take lions as a favorite over anyone except maybe hmmm the lions? Lol

you went with Dallas? Good pick! I over thought that one bc the line was so low but they was smooth

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                  Seahawk Rick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Crap, no power sucks, what part of Florida are you in?

JAX had wet football problems that kept them from winning... Phill handled the rain better. Still think JAX is on the rise and worth looking at this week. I personally think Phill is better than NYG as their pass blocking needs help.

Was looking at PITT myself even though they are one of my jinx teams along with CHI and LAC who were a part of two games I was on . CHI is bad, and LAC was only playing HOU, but still down a lot of good players to be trusted vs better teams.

Geno actually looks good, but has play average teams the last few weeks... Not sure what can be done in defense, but Uncle Pete gets them to improve as the season goes on usually.

Hope you get power soon!!

• Captainchaos
                  Captainchaos commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Punta gorda (southwest Florida )

Yes geno is playing pretty good and metcalf had a huge game

• Seahawk Rick
                  Seahawk Rick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DET is in pace to score 2nd most points... Their D is in pace to allow the most points in NFL HISTORY!!

*on

Comment

Working...
                X