X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 4-0-0 Wow!

Indi/Den UNDER
    42½ Wynn

Indi going back to maybe 20 pts and heading outdoors.
    Hope not a 23-20 game but taking my shot at it
    Missed XP i hope

Comment

1-2-1
      Bungles +3 1/2 South Point
      Bungles gradually rounding into form and starting to look like the team we thought they would be this year. Ravens are up and down. The hook looks attractive in this spot.

Comment

POW 1-3
        Cardinals +5 1/2 Westpoint
        Cards have been reeling of late, and Eagles are being viewed as legitimate super bowl contenders. Don’t think the Eagles are as good as advertised and the Birds always play tough in the desert.

Comment

NFL POW
          4-0-0
          Dolphins at Jets UNDER 46 (Circa)
          Neither team appears headed in a winning direction. Injuries cripple both squads, so I look for low-scoring contest, ala TNF battle of FGs between Denver and Indy.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. 1 - 3
            Titans -2.5 Commanders CIRCA
            Carson Wentz is taking this team nowhere and the Titans have finally gotten their game together. Washington is a complete mess in the front office and on the field and there is nothing Ron Rivera can do about it.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (1-3-0 YTD)

Tennessee Titans -1/2 First Half (SouthPoint)

This is simply a matter of a team that starts fast and a team that doesn't. TEN has scored 68 points in the first half of their first 4 games this season, while WAS has mustered only 21, a.d actually been shut out in 2 of the 4 first half's. To make.matters worse for WAS, TEN has actually scored a TD on their opening possession in each game this year, the only team to do so.

Halftime Score Tennessee Titans 17
              Washington Whatever's 3

Best of luck to all this week!

Comment

NFL POW 2-2

Arizona +5.5 Caesars
                Philadelphia is home next week to Dallas on SNF.
                For me, it's a look ahead game for Fly Eagles Fly since Dallas was 6-0 in the division last season.

From Action Network:
                Last 20 years, only five teams have started 4-0 SU and had to go EST to MST/PST on road – and only ONE was listed as a favorite: 2015 Patriots (-2.5, lost 30-24 in Denver).
                Last 20 years, undefeated teams SU who played at home in EST and then go on road in MST/PST are just 6-15 SU and 7-14 ATS, including 2-10 SU/ATS since 2010.
                Kliff Kingsbury is 12-0-1 ATS as an underdog against coaches who haven’t won a Super Bowl, including 10-2-1 SU.

Last I saw no ring on Nick Sirianni as a head coach.

Comment

POW 1-3
                  JETS +3.5 @ South Point
                  the Jets have a top 10 offense and defense and with QB Wilson getting the start at home and a division home dog they should win this strait up

Comment

1-3

Miami -3 1/2. So. Point

It doesn't matter who the QB is as the Jets revert back to their Jetness and throw up a stinker at home. Overreaction to Tua injury and Dolphins
                    will win by at least a TD or more.

Comment

NFL POW 2-2

Atlanta +10 (Circa)
                      Atlanta is 4-0 ATS this season, so that means I should probably go the other way, but I can’t, 10 points sounds good to me, give me the double digit dog.

Comment

• barnstorm
                        barnstorm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought Atlanta +10 looked good too, until I saw no Kyle Pitts and no Cordelle Patterson and Atlanta's weak D. GL though. I'll be rooting for the Dirty Birds.

NFL P.O.W. (3-1-0)

Tampa Bay -9.5 (Wynn)

Bucs were humbled last week in a Super Bowl rematch with the Chiefs. A little healthier this week and should be
                      focused after being torched last week. Atlanta offense down Patterson and maybe Kyle Brady. Buc D will zero in on
                      slowing up Marriota and keep him honest. Bucs roll at home in this South match-up.
                      The man on the mountaintop didn’t fall there. . . . Vince Lombardi

Comment

Injury correction: Kyle Pitts, nor Kyle Brady.
                        The man on the mountaintop didn’t fall there. . . . Vince Lombardi

Comment

POW YTD (0-4)

Titans @ Commodores OVER 42.5 Circa 8:40am PDT

In the running for the booby prize with this start to the contest season. Looking at a couple of dog teams that define the term mediocraty. I don't see either defense in the top of the rankings, and this total a little low relative to the quality of said defenses. Expect a few turnovers to lead to short fields for both teams, Derek Henry beginning to get his sea legs back and will break a long run or two. Carson Wentz is really bad, but titans back 4 not in position to take advantage of his ineptitude. I loook for a similar game as when the football team beat the jags in week 1. When the dust settles, how about a bit of an upset with the commodores walking off a 27-24 victory.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (3-1-0)
                            Detroit +3.5. -105 Mirage

I can honestly say no play really stands out to me on this week's card which is strange, but seeing Detroit plus 3 and 1/2 I will take them to get the cover. The only other game I would consider is possibly Green Bay to blow out the Giants but I really do not like to lay more than a field goal in NFL games. So I will roll with the Lions to keep there offense rolling and despite their awful D squeak out a win, or at least to only lose bye 3

Comment

2-2
                              NFL POW

Wash +1 South Point

Got smoke for taking them last week against Dallas, but going give it 1 more try this week! GL everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X