• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.herb
    replied
    NFL POW 2-2-0

LV +7. 5 WYNN

Taking the points in a Monday.night game with divisonal rivals. The main reason why is I'm traveling this week and its the last game , the little bit of research I've done is kc is 4-9 ATS when the total is 49.5
    or over at home in the last 3 years,
    and over the years taking the points with Divisional rivals is the way to go.

Taking the raiders on a Monday night game used to be a good bet also.

Leave a comment:

• jpfitz7
    replied
    2022 NFL P.O.W. 2-2-0

LV +7 (South Point, Circa, Westgate)

I’ve been waiting to see if a +7 1/2 -110 will pop up somewhere (looks like they’re all -120), and I suppose it still might, but I’m tired of waiting. The Raiders have been in every game and finally got their first win last week. The Chiefs looked like world beaters last week against Tampa, and no team is ever as good as their best game. The previous two weeks they were beatable. I think this should be under a touchdown. Not that the Raiders would ever overlook the Chiefs, but last year the Chiefs smoked them twice. I think the Raiders will give a really good effort today.​

Leave a comment:

• SmartMoney
    commented on 's reply
    Well - the exact opposite of my projection came true SMH!

• JPdawg
    replied
    NFL POW (3-1)

BAL -3 (Golden Nugg)

Foolishly missed the hook on this one, but think that Baltimore circles the wagon and get's off the schneid for their 1st home win in 6 tries. Hate going against our leader Mr. Tuley, but happy to jump on that old reliable "Fade SB loser" angle. Burrow, like usual, will be running for his life.

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Sitting at 10-18 ATS as a group thru the first round of games on Sunday...there are 24 selections on late or SNF/MNF games, so far.

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Mantis Reef View Post
    NFL POW 2-2

Atlanta +10 (Circa)
    Atlanta is 4-0 ATS this season, so that means I should probably go the other way, but I can’t, 10 points sounds good to me, give me the double digit dog.
    By far one of the worst calls by a referee I have seen in my 48+ years on this Earth...I'm not saying my Falcons would of won the game, but they were denied the chance to try and do so. Absolutely horrible call by Jerome Boger late in the game...I can understand and take my team losing a game on the field, but to have the refs take it away from them is outright robbery.

Leave a comment:

• AmazingMom
    replied
    2022 nfl p.o.w. Contest (2-2-0 ytd)

kc -7 (caesars, westgate)

kc 8-2 su, 6-4 ats last 10 games versus lv, with an average margin of victory of +16 points per game. Lv 1-4 ats for its last 5 games, 1-5 ats for its last 6 road games. Mahomes giving up just a touchdown? I'll take it! Glta!

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. (1-1)
    Bengals +3
    Missed the hook, but Bengals still the play as they've bounced back from slow start. Ravens offense playing fine with Lamar Jackson, but defense isn't scaring anyone and Bengals' offense should control this game and get small upset.

Leave a comment:

• Xavier Rob
    replied

NFL POW (1-3-0)

Dallas +5 1/2 (Southpoint)

Thinking Dallas defense can keep it close. LA isn't playing that great and their only true threat on offense is Cupp so can't see them pulling away from Dallas, especially if Dallas can run the ball with any success which they should with their O line.

Leave a comment:

• yisman
    replied
    2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-2-0)

Bal -2.5 (Golden Nugget)

Bal third in dvoa big primetiime game, fans ready​

Leave a comment:

• phatman15
    replied
    NFL POW (3-1-0 YTD)

Rams/Cowboys Under 42 (Circa)

The line opened 4 points higher, so I can only hope I am not catching a "dead" line. Both teams are 3-1 on the unders this year, and with today's total in play, they would be 7-1 collectively. I think the offenses have been ineffective at scoring TD's, so I am hopeful it becomes a battle of field goals. The Rams were so inept last week against the 49'ers, I am hoping that Dallas can use some of the same tactics. Gimme the under, and good luck to all!!​

Leave a comment:

• Strmchsr1
    replied
    2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-2-0)

Bal -2.5 (Golden Nugget)

Jumping on less than a field goal with a with top 5 team, top 5 offense, top 5 quarterback. Cincinnati has a Net QBR of -7.4 (Offensive QBR minus Defensive QBR). Baltimore has a Net QBR of +23. Baltimore is 12-2-2 ATS when line is between +3 and -3 in the Lamar Jackson Era. Ravens 24-17. Good luck to all!

Leave a comment:

• Genzo
    replied
    NFL POW 3/1

Dallas +5.5 CIRCA

Gonna ride The Rush momentum and hope Stafford and Co continue to struggle versus Dallas rush. Cowboys win on a late FG. GLTA!

Leave a comment:

• NinerUteFan
    replied
    2022 N.F.L. P.O.W. (4-0-0 ytd)

PHILLY -5 (Southpoint, Circa, Westgate)
    Arizona has lost 7 straight home games. Philly has best turnover differential in the NFL, at +8. Eagles are tied for most takeaways in the league at 10, averaging 2.5 per game. But Arizona is tied with Philly for fewest giveaways. Philly is the most efficient team according g to ESPN's FPI efficiency index. Think Eagles can easily win by one to two touchdowns. A Football Outsiders staffer said that any line less than a touchdown is a steal, and I agree. Both teams have injuries, but they are more numerous on the Cardinal's roster. Final score? PHI 24-14

Leave a comment:

• Winkyduck
    replied
    2022 NFL POW 2-2

Ravens 1h -2 -110 (WA)

Ravens dominate in 1h. It is the last 30 minutes they suck at

Leave a comment:

Working...
X