No announcement yet.

2022 NFL P.O.W. Contest Week 9 (Nov 3-7); Post Selections Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was also a good win to those who had over 45.5 and a bad beat to those who had the under. There was a penalty on the Eagles
    PAT and they decided to go for two points instead of kicking the point.

Comment

POW: 6-2-0
      KC -12.5 (Circa)

Andy Reid’s Chiefs 9-0 in November - and rarely lose off bye week. Titans alway play hard, but other than star RB, they lack talent to match up here. Chiefs in romp.

Comment

I think I should be 4-4

Comment

NFL POW

Raiders -2 (everywhere)

Being shut out last week by New Orleans is giving some line value on the Raiders this week. I expect a focused bounce back game from Carr and company. McDaniels can’t afford another off week so he will have the team as focused as he can get them (which may not be saying much). Jags have been playing soft since a strong start to the season and not seeing any reason they turn that around this week.

GLTA

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            What's your record Deano?

• Deano
            Deano commented
            Editing a comment
            Oops. 5-3

Amended to 5-4 after that dumpster fire by the Raiders…. 17-0 lead turned into 20-27 loss.

NFL P.O.W. (5-3)
          Baltimore -2.5. Southpoint

Baltimore is a little banged especially offensively and I picked against NO last week, but I'm going back at them again. Wether its Dalton, Winston or Hill, none of them give me confidence as a QB, and I think Baltimore does enough to get a tough road win on Monday night.

Comment

NFL POW 3-5

Indy +5.5 South Point

Indy defense should keep this game close and Mac Jones is not really lighting it up this year, NE won last week because Wilson throwing INT, I think Indy coach will not let that happen, so I'll take the point! GL everyone!

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (5-3)
              ATL +3 (Westgate)

I will continue to ride this hot Atlanta team that continues to do well at home (They are 3-1 ATS at home, and should've made it 4-0 last week).
              I don't trust the chargers, their coach or their lack of depth at WR and expect a closely contested battle

LAC 30 ATL 29

Comment

POW 4-3-1

NE -5 CIRCA

Is it ok for a fan of a team to fade them so many times as I have done this season? Ehlinger looked better than expected last week and has a good arm, but the Colts have not been playing well, fired the wrong coach, and trading Hines was bad for morale. As Archie8 pointed out, there are too many reasons to pick the Patriots.

Comment

POW 5-2-1 (5.5 pts)
                  Carolina +7.5 South Point Bengals still having problems moving the ball on offence, and D is banged up.
                  Panther QB last 2, 484 yds - 3 tds - 1 int.
                  Should have had better outcome last week, dumb penalty.
                  don't think Cincinnati should be favored by by more than a TD over anyone at this point and Carolina will stay well within the number.

GLA

Comment

Happy Sunday all!! With the extra hour this morning, we shouldn't have anyone miss the early game cutoff, lol... Especially with only 2 games in the late afternoon slate (totally stupid, but just my opinion).

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                      Seahawk Rick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Seachickens needed to be showcased!!!

POW 3-5
                    Time for a streak.
                    Bears +4 Golden Nugget
                    Miami adds linebacker and Tua talking SB.Meanwhile they gave up a ton of points to Lions and Fields starting to look like
                    Luckman.For you newbies look him up.A QB from Brooklyn who starred for Lou Little in College.Like going back when you could actually
                    tackle the QB.Anyhow Bears do not turn ball over and that counts.
                    my second pick would be Panthers.GL

Comment

NFL POW 3-5-0

Miami -4 Southpoint

There a full football team with that trade. It's the middle of the season
                      so I think they will be focused. Too many playmakers on offense and the
                      bears they have to reach down for what they are playing for
                      Last edited by Senator L; 11-06-2022, 07:45 AM.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (5-3-0)

WASHINGTON COMMANDERS +3.5 (Golden Nugget)

​I hate the Vikings. Not from a fan standpoint but simply from a value standpoint. I am convinced they are tremendously over valued, and lucky to win several one score games. The perception of them with a 6-1 record is so skewed. Meanwhile WAS has been under valued due to awful record and bad luck mostly self induced via bad QB play early. WAS run defense is pretty good and Heineke is playing well. The Vikes are a fraud.

Comment

NFL POW 5-3-0
                          Wash +3.5 Southpoint

Vikings games since last year seem to come down to the final possession, With Carson W. Out i now get a qb who is 8-2 against the spread. weather may also be an issue contributing to a close game, taking the points

Comment

NFL POW (4-3-1) (4.5)
                            Bills -10.5 Circa
                            i really had a hard time finding a best bet I’ll ride with th Billsrhey should be able to overwhelm the Jets, I don’t see how the Akers can match scores this one will probe over by halftime. I see the Bills running up the score.

Comment

Working...
                            X