Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 3-4-1

Falcons +2.5 Circa

more of a fade on the chargers than anything. i dont think staley is a good coach and they are really banged up on both sides of the ball. plus a west coast team travelling east for a 10am game. falcons move above .500 after this game

Comment

NFL POW. 6-2

DA Raiders-2.5. Everywhere

Not crazy as line moving against me and raiders suck as a favorite But Come On Man- This team is too talented to play the way they have- jaguars look like a Super Bowl contender after 3 weeks , Since then they have looked like the Same Ole Jaguars. Da Raiders should run the ball well here- and they stayed on the east coast after last weeks embarrassment- which I like, these teams usually bond and play better in the second game. I'll try the raiders here albeit with no confidence.

Comment

NFL POW - 6-2

LIONS +4 (Southpoint)

Packers have lost in Detroit before and I expect Lions to show up at Ford Field and perhaps even beat a huge division rival. Hold my nose the defense shows up for Lions. GLTA!

Comment

NFL POW (4-4-0)

Indy-NE under 40.5 (Mirage only)

Pats have some key players out. Indy going with the rookie at QB vs Belichick, which is always a bad thing. Mac Jones not exactly lighting it up. Belichick will keep it conservative on offense and get out with a 17-13 win.

Comment

NFL POW 2-6 šŸ˜”šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Da Raiduhs

I figure the way I have been going in this thing keep taking this team hoping I lose so my season Raiders RSW Un8.5 chances of cashing are even better šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Comment

3-4-1
              sea plus 2
              Southpoint
              birds proved me wrong last week, so Iā€™m taking them here in another test. Az has been really inconsistent and has one at least one game on late flags by the refs in the end zone. Sea is tough and should be able to pull this out.

Comment

NFL POW 5-2

Washington Commanders +3.5 (Golden Nugget)

The Vikings have only played two true road games in my view (I'm discounting the London game where they were the away team). Commanders have been showing signs of life with Heinecke at QB. I like getting the additional hook off the key number three. I believe the Commanders win outright.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (2-5-0 YTD)
                  MIN -3 (Southpoint)

Washington's injuries a big factor. Cousins and Jefferson have been rolling. Easily covers a field goal. Washington a bottom 10 team, Minnesota a top 5 team. Lopsided Vike win, even on the road.

Comment

NFL POW (2-5)

Bal -1.5 (Caesars, Mirage)
                    Saints have worst turnover margin in league at -9. Third worst takeaways and third worst giveaways. Thought this would be Raven passing attack versus Saint Rushing attack, but Jackson has more rushing yards per game, more rushing yards per carry, and more rushing touchdowns than Saints RB Kamara. Saints 1-2 against the spread as a home dog, averaging 3.3 point margin per game. Ravens 2-1 against the spread as a road favorite, averaging 7.3 point margin per game. Also, Ravens have the fifth best rushing defense. That's easily enough for a field goal cover. Toss in the turnover margin and Ravens notch a double digit win from easy points. Good luck to all!

Comment

FOW YTD (3-5) remember the titans + 13.5 @ the chefs South Point 12:10 PST

That extra hour of sleep this morning sure was nice. Looking @ tennessee in this spot as they have played the chefs pretty tought the past few season's. I would expect coach spagnulo to stack the box and make the kid beat them with the pass. Sure doesn't look like he can if last week was any indication of his readiness to be an nfl QB. I just think coach vrabel shines in these schedule spots, the buffalo game in week 2 notwithstanding. While I don't expect Mr. Henry to rumble for 200 + as he did v the texans, say a buck and a quarter to keep pat mahomes on the sideline more tonight than is his norm. The total is sitting at 45.5, seems a little low for a poor defensive team to cover 2 td's. I will ride with the prime time dog tonight in a lower scoring affair than is the chefs standard. 23-20 chefs when the dust settles.

Comment

POW 4-4 g, cotton please check the record, I see u have 3-4
                        CARDS -2 @South Point , going with Arizona to have an overdue good home game with Hopkins back and with a loss here their season is shot,

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (6-2)

Seattle +2.5 (Wynn)

Seattle is doing a lot right, bringing out the best in Geno Smith. Of course that starts with good coaching, and Mike Lombardi this week called Pete Carroll one of the top coaches in the NFL. Under ESPN's efficiency metric for FPI, Seattle has the Blogs offense and TARB'S WEEK 1 CFB LINES defense and Albums special teams. That compared to Arizona, offense and Tarb's week 1 cfb lines defense and special teams. Seems like Seattle is better team, and should be favored. So I'll take the points.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (6-2)

Seattle is doing a lot right, bringing out the best in Geno Smith. Of course that starts with good coaching, and Mike Lombardi this week called Pete Carroll one of the best coaches in the NFL. Under ESPN's efficiency metric for FPI, Seattle has the number 4 offense and the number 16 defense and the number 10 special teams. Arizona has the number 23 offense and the number 17 defense and the number 24 special teams. Seems like the numbers says what my eyes have seen, that Seattle is the better team and should be favored. I can not see any injury or other reason for this so I will just take the points. GLTA.

Comment

Oops. Pick is Sea +2.5 (Wynn)

Comment

N.F.L. P.O.W. 2022 (4-2-0)
                                Seahawks +2.5 (Wynn)

Seahawks net passing dvoa is +27.8 and their net rushing dvoa is +10.0. The cardinals net passing dvoa is -17.is and their net rushing dvoa is -1.0. Seahawks net qbr is +18.9 and cardinals net qbr is -7.2. I'll take points.

Comment

Working...
                                X