Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 5-3-1

IND/LV under 21.5 first half - Mirage

For the first time in this contest, I'm going to pick a points line, and its the same one as bimmercando. I love shading my Colts and there is too much turbulence. I think the Colts will play as good as they can for the new coach, so I expect the defense to do well, but the offense is already so bad, and has new coach and playcaller, in addition to their QB making his third ever start, I can't see the Colts putting up, or giving up,many points. LV is also missing Renfrow and Waller. I think under 41 for the whole game is also attractive, but I went with the first half only because the Colts have gotten off to slow starts all year. It is possible they find a rhythm and score points late.

Comment

4-4-1
      dal-3.5 circa

Dal might not have zeke, but I don’t think that will matter too much either way. Gb is just jot a good team, and they are going to be depleted on defense for this game. Rodgers doesn’t have much to work with, and I don’t think they can turn it around against a superior Dallas team.

Comment

POW 4-5
        GB +4.5 Wynn
        I guess this is the contrarian play for me this week.Dallas is fighting for playoff spot and looks good so far this year and Rogers has had a
        few bad games but still can not count him out.Game is in GB and if they can score first and get crowd into game it could be a long day for Dallas.

Comment

NFL P.O.W (6-3)
          Denver +3 Wynn

I bet under 9.5 wins for Tenn this year because I don't think they are that good, regardless who is at QB it will be turn around and hand the ball to Henry all day. I think Denver's D is up to the task of containg Henry and hope the bye week did some good for a Denver team that seems to be slowly starting to feel a bit. I like Denver to win the game outright but I will gladly take the 3.

Comment

NFL PO W. 6-3

steelers. Pick 'em. West gate

steelers have been a small dog all week and Tomlin has an outstanding record as a home Dog. TJ watt is back, that's worth 3 points alone and he will terrorize the red ranger. Finally NO is off a home MNF loss and has to travel- historically a 80% angle play against. Load up of the steel curtain today as they will roll by NO.......

Comment

POW 5-3-1 (5.5 pts)
              Seahawks +3 (golden nugget)

Don't get this line Seattle 6-3 both su & ats, TB 4-5 (2-6-1)
              Jumping on the Geno train with Tampa missing best LB , Barrett.
              Breaking rule 10 above:
              I think Seattle has the better team, along with better coach, better RB, better Pass Rush, better DB's and right now better QB.

GLA

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (5-4-0)

Chicago -2.5 (only at South Point and Golden Nugget)
                I like how Justin Fields is developing. New Coach Eberflus is a sharp one. Thought about going over as DET has a bad defense, but a good offense. Bears D and maybe some cold weather will favor the Bears vs the Dome team. Going with the better defense.

Comment

2022 NFL P. O. W. Contest (3-5-1 YTD)

Tennessee Titans -2 (South Point)

I know DEN is off a bye and big win in London, but I'll take my chances with the best RB in the league playing at home. This number is bouncing anywhere between 2 and 3, so it looks like this number is going up with the news of Tannehill back under center.

Need this win bad for my playoff chances.

Best of luck to all this week!

Denver Broncos 13
                  Tennessee Titans 27

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (7-2-0)
                    SEA +3 (GOLDEN NUGGET)

This is another game like last week where the better team thats on a roll is the underdog. Have won twice with Seahawks in recent weeks. Better coach, bettter secondary, better run team and younger quarterback win here. I'll take the field goal, again.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (6-3-0)

GREEN BAY PACKERS +4.5 (Mirage)

Perception and narrative has skewed the value of each of these teams in extremes. Dallas is world beaters and Green Bay is the worst team in the league. Fading the public big time on this one. All sides and teasers will be tied to Dallas. This spot is an easy auto-play on the dog.​

Comment

NFL POW 5-4

AZ/LAR Over 39 Southpoint

I haven’t picked an AZ game correctly yet this year but apparently I am a glutton for more disappointment as I am going back to the well again. Stafford in a surprising concussion protocol midweek, AZ offense has been miserable all season, Rams defense played fairly well the last few weeks….. all signs for the under so I will go counter with the over. And when the game is 6-3 thru three quarters I’ll be regretting this entire post.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

4-5
                          Steelers PK (everywhere)

coming off the bye week they get Watt back. Fitz is out but Steelers will do enough to get it done today.

Comment

Good luck to sleep this week!

Comment

NFL POW 7-2

Chicago -2.5 (Golden Nugget)

Da Bears are 7-1 last 8 in series and on a current 12-6 ATS run at Soldier Field. We get the Home rush offense in the NFL against the worst defense in the NFL , I’ll hold my nose and hope Lions remain winless on road.
                              GLTA!

Comment

NFL POW 6-3 6 POINTS
                                PITT PICK wynn

Taking the steelers in this spot, Saints coming off a short week, pitt coming off a bye . Mike Tomlin 11-4 after a bye, pitt getting some watt back,,
                                Pitt qb extra week to prepare, taking the home team

Comment

Working...
                                X