Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 5-5
    lions +3 South Point
    my contrarian play of the week.Giants May be looking ahead to Dallas on Thanksgiving and not really sold on them.They are
    winning games but not blowing teams out,Detroit playing better and can score points and look for close game.
    GLTA

Comment

POW 6-3

Denver Broncos -2.5 (South Point)

Ugly game but I will lay the points with the Broncos. Raiders appear to be a dead team at this point, McDaniels seems clueless, Derek Carr was calling out teammates after last week. Broncos have only scored over 20 points once this season and it was when they played the Raiders earlier this season. More importanty, the Broncos defense is among the best in the league, they should be able to keep the Raiders offense in check here. I'll lay the short number, if Broncos win by a FG, that's good enough to get it done here.

Comment

POW 6-3-1

CLE +8 South Point (Mirage has +8 also, but the other books have taken it off)

I'm having trouble coming up with a good play, so I'm just going to go simple here and guess that Buffalo is not going to be at its best due to having to travel through the snow late in the week to play in an unfamiliar venue.

Comment

NFL POW 7-3

Raiders/Broncos under 41 1/2 (Circa)

I was 10 seconds away from being 8-2, but the Rams killed me with a meaningless TD last week. Movin' on,, Denver has only gone over their total once this season. The under has hit 7 of the last 10 times these teams squared up. Both offenses have struggled, and both QB's play has been suspect. Let's take the under and hope the wind picks up tomorrow in Denver. Good luck to all!

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (6-4)
            NE/NYJ under 38.5 Southpoing

I think we have a back and forth punt fest in this one. Cold, windy temps, I think the ground game will be the game plan for both teams relying on field position and leaning on their defenses to win this game. I'm thinking like a 16-13 game.

Comment

5-5 Commanders -3 South Point Ron Rivera's squad have been playing inspired football with Heineke under center. The defense has been stepping up and the run game has come alive. Winners of 4 out of 5 and 3 straight on the road, including a huge victory in Philly on MNF. They can keep the momentum going against a struggling Texans team and find a way to cover the spread.

Comment

POW 5-4-1 (5.5 pts)
                Colts +6.5 (most everywhere)

Washington and Houston able to run the ball vs Philadelphia D. Jonathan Taylor should be able to do the same and keep the home team within the number.
                The Swagger / Anti-Swagger worlds collide in this game.
                Eagles 1-5 ats last 6 on the road.
                Colts 4-1 ats vs Eagles, 6-0 last 6 week 11 games.

GLA

Comment

5-5
                  over 39.5 on Bengals (Caesars)

Bengals are coming in rested. Their offense is starting to get back to moving the ball with ease like last year ( minus the Cleveland game). I see both teams scoring in the 20’s.

Comment

POW - 8-2-0 =8 Pts

Trying the Indi under 1st half deal again. Their defence is ok and so is Philly's.
                    Even though it's not a road game for the Colts, I see/hope for a field goal fest in the 1st half.

UNDER 22½​ 1stHalf (WYNN)
                    Last edited by bimmercando; 11-21-2022, 02:07 AM. Reason: Had my record wrong- Now corrected

Comment

• chamoinla
                      chamoinla commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice pick on the under 1st half.

NFL POW (5-5-0 YTD)

Eagles -6.5 (South Point)

I am fading the line movement here. This line opened over a TD and moved through the key number of 7 based on an Eagles divisional loss with 3 fumbles that all went to Washington and a Raiders comeback against a Raiders team that let the Jaguars and Saints look alive. The Raiders were laying 4 points in Indy the week before...I only need to lay 2.5 more points in the dead zone between 4 and 7 with the Eagles? Yes please...

Comment

DA NFL POW. 7-3

Beats + 3.5 South point

Justin Fields vs. Marcus Marriott's is a complete mismatch the way both are playing. Consider the rest of the players for both teams are equal then I'll easily side with the points. Bears gave away the game last week and will want to make amends from that meanwhile since Atlanta was in first place 3 weeks ago they have played like shit. They now are 0-4 last 4 weeks against the spread and are a 3 point favorite- No Thank You
                      Gibe me Fields all day long in this one- Take the Bears

Comment

N.F.L. POW (4-6-0)

Denver/ Vegas Under 41 1/2 (South Point)

Denver has scored the least amount of points in the league, and is also down arguably their best receiver. They also have the number one ranked defense. Vegas does neither particularly well, so there's no real advantage either way for someone to put up a bunch of points. That should equate to this being a low scoring game...or else a 35-32 shootout. I'm hoping these teams play to their averages and this ends up something like a 16-13 game.

Comment

POW 5-5-0

Carolina +13 (Everywhere)
                          Carolina's defense is decent. Cold weather in Baltimore. Lamar was sick. Baker Mayfield is back and Balty's defense is not that good. At least a backdoor cover.​

Comment

NFL POW 6-4

Cincy/Pit Over 39.5 (Circa)

I missed some of the preferred lines this week due to travel so having trouble finding something I like. As noted by a few others Cincy comes in rested and should be focused on this game. Their offense should be able to move and get a few explosive plays against the Pit D. I expect to see something like 24-21.

GLTA.

Comment

POW (5-4-1)
                              Dallas -1.5 (Westgate)

I finally think this is where the luck regression for the Vikings end. They really pulled that win last week out of their butts!
                              I expect a fully focused Dallas Offense and Defense to win today with confidence, they did it last year with Cooper at QB, so envision a one-sided tilt.

Cowboys 27-16

Comment

Working...
                              X