Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-5-1
    Phi-6.5 circa
    philly got caught sleeping, but I don’t see it happening twice, esp against a sub par colts team that needed everything to beat the worst team in the raiders last week. Hurts shows he is not a fluke today.

Comment

NFL POW 7-3-0
      Panthers +13 (Station )

Double digit dogs 9-4 ATS ,And gonna be cold and windy in Balt. Car playing hard since trades Looks like a 24-16 game

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (7-3-0)

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -3 (Circa)

I just like this spot for NE and hate it for NYJ. It's really a value play based on perception and the line adjusted to that value. The Jets aren't exactly as good as they appear and the Pats are going to play smash mouth ball control with running game and short safe passes. I think Belichick stifles Zac Wilson who is really bad in general and that gets magnified here after Pats go up early forcing NYJ to play from behind.​

Comment

5-5

Phi -6.5 circa​

Philly will be angry, bounce back and play well at least that’s my story and I’m going with it.

Comment

NFL POW 3-6-1

Falcons -2.5 southpoint

The bears have become a trendy betting team lately partly due to the fact that justin fields is putting up "big numbers" but i think theyre being overrated by the betting markets. i like the falcons to cover a FG at home

Comment

NFL P.O.W. 2022 (7-3-0 YTD)

PHI -6.5 Golden Nugget, Caesar's

Philly will bounce back from loss last week. Good coaching will do that. Expect two digit margin of victory. Philly better in almost every area. Good enough here for sure.

Comment

2022 NFL POW
                Rams/Saints under 39.5 (Mirage)

How will Rams move ball with Kupp and other injuries? Saints have not demonstrated they can score either, especially the past two weeks. I don't have faith in either to cover a spread, but I do have faith that they will fail to go over the total.

Comment

• Blueandgold65
                  Blueandgold65 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will make another pick. Good luck to all!

• Blueandgold65
                  Blueandgold65 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My record was 5-3-0 to date)

• gcotton
                  gcotton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm showing the post dated at 1:01 pm.. kickoff was at 1:05pm.. this play is good for contest purposes

POW YTD (5-5) Dallas -1 @ the Vikes Wynn 12:25 pm PST

Hmmmm, wonder why cowboys are a road favorite in this game today? I'll bite, as dallas has had pretty good success playing in minnesota past few season's. Tell you what, if this game gets into the 30's like both did last week I think this pick will be setting up shop on the L side of the ledger. I think the cowboys will attack vikings defense running some toss sweeps, screen passes, and a few shots downfield to CeeDee. I thinks dallas can do enough on offense to keep the vikes offense sitting down for more then 30 minutes in the game. Pressure Capt. Kirk leads to a couple of turnovers, and honestly I hope that Dalvin Cook doesn't torch the dallas defense for 200+ yards. Fun game today, when the dust settles how about a Dallas win, say 27-20.

Comment

NFL POW (3-5-0)
                  CIN -3½ (South Point, Westgate)

Let's see...Burrows versus Pickett. Tough choice. 😉 Bengals 6-3 ats this year, 6-1 ats past 7 games, and 4-1 ats last 5 games in November. Pittsburgh scoring margin past 3 games is -6 points per game, Bengals scoring margin past 3 games is +6.7 points per game. Division rivalry is all that keeps this less than 10 point win.

Comment

2022 NFL POW (5-3-0 ytd)

Chiefs -5.5 (Stations, Wynn)

Chiefs tops in FPI rating, Chargers 21st. Chiefs 3-1 ats away, Chargers 1-3 ats at home with average scoring margin at home of minus 8.5 points per game. Chargers offense is banged up, but defense will have its hands full. Mahomes is 2nd in league in QBR, and Chiefs are 1st in scoring offense, averaging 12.8 points per game more than their opponents. GLTA

This pick may be null, pending ruling by GCotton on my posts earlier about making a new play because my original play was made after the cutoff time/game start time. Maybe this is my real play of the week, on time this time.

Comment

• gcotton
                      gcotton commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This play does not count.. his original play was in before kickoff, so it will be counted. And not this one.

P.O.W 4-3

Cardinals +8.5 (Circa)

Damn, missed using Panthers or Lions earlier, but love Cardinals getting more than TD in neutral-site game in Mexico -- even if Colt McCoy starting. Heck, while not as physically talented as Kyle Murray, he might actually be better QB since he doesn't make as many mistakes. 49ers the better team, but hard to win by more than TD as we've seen all season. Expect 49ers to be content to grind out win and Cards get the cash.

Comment

NFL POW 7-3

San Francisco -8 (SouthPoint)

49ers have the better defense and offense , if they can improve Red Zone Efficiency, they should handle Arizona.
                      I call a 35/20 win in a must game for San Francisco if they have playoff and Super Bowl Aspirations.

Comment

• bimmercando
                        bimmercando commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice call and you overrated AZ estimated output likely just to not make the guys tat picked them feel too badly.
                        San Fran was strong on paper and the field.

NFL POW (6-4)

Los Cardenales +10 (Southpoint & everywhere)

Going for my 3rd straight win backing a double digit dog on MNF. Have no real idea, but would suspect that Arizona may have a decent fan base in Mexico that may direct more cheers their way. Leaving the lobbed bags of urine to be tossed at the Cuarenta y Nueves sidelines. Line jumped today so that most likely means Little Murray will not be lacing them up. But as Dave said above, Colt McCoy is a serviceable backup. Cherry picking these stats from the World Wide Leader: Shanny is 2-8 ATS when a double digit favorite and Pretty Jimmy starts at QB. Los Cardenales are 6-1-1 ATS last 5 years vs the Whiners. Shanny 1-4-1 ATS vs Kliff. Looking for a Mexican Miracle and a 2 game Division lead for Seattle. Go Hawks!

Comment

Working...
                      X