Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL P.O.W. (7-4)
    Minnesota -2.5 Mirage
    I know Minny has squeaked some unlikely games out and prob are not as good as their record, but I do beleive they are a legit all around team. I like them to rebound after a brutal embarrassing loss last week. NE Defense keeps them hanging around for a bit but in the end I don't beleive offensively they can score enough to win on a short week on the road.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Comment

NFL POW 8-3

GIMME DA LIONS + 9.5

Detroit was better than theyre record last year and now this year things are starting to really click. They may be more motivated in this game to end a long loosing streak on Turkey Day. The Bills have travelled back n forth to detroit and dealing with the snow, lets face it they havent looked like the Bills the last few weeks. I think Detriot gives them all they can handle today....Take Da Points here.....

Comment

5-6

BILLS -9.5 (all listed books) at Detroit

I am going to go slightly contrarian on this as everyone expects the lions to hang. Allen is getting healthy again and Lions may be getting too much credit for the 3 wins in a row but I cannot say how good the Giants really are at this point from last week's road win. Lines are tight and doing what the oddsmakers want to balance the action so I see it being a lcose one by going with BILLS by 10 to squeak out the cover. Good luck- Eat lots of pie.

Comment

NFL POW (5-6-0 YTD)

Giants +10 (Circa)

I can’t pass up a divisional underdog getting double digits in a game with a low under. The fact that Dallas is coming off a blowout win only makes this better. I’ll close my eyes and ride with big blue this week.

Comment

• gcotton
            gcotton commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing like a nice backdoor cover to start the week😉.. Happy Turkey Day!

• barnstorm
            barnstorm commented
            Editing a comment
            Cowboys miss a very makeable FG and Giants score a garbage TV with 8 seconds to go. Wow.

2022 NFL P .O .W (7-7)
          Pats + 3 (Golden Nugget - even money)

The Pats on the road this year have been really good, and their Defense has been playing lights out lately. Minnesota starting left tackle is out, and who wants to ride or die with Kirk Cousins in a big night game in prime time? New England got the blueprint on beating this team watching the Dallas game, and they are gonna run, run, run. Hoodie vs Cousins, give me the Coach vs. the Choke.
          Last edited by florabamaboy; 11-24-2022, 05:22 PM. Reason: I was looking at the first half lines when i put pats + 1.5. Meant full game time.

Comment

• florabamaboy
            florabamaboy commented
            Editing a comment
            I originally put pats +1.5 then i realized i was looking at the first half lines, not the full game line. too many beers and turkey.

• Caseinpoint
            Caseinpoint commented
            Editing a comment
            How can you be 7-7 when they’ve only played 11 games?

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            He's 7-4

POW 5-6
          Arizona +3 (South Point)

What?
          Yes here is why:
          AZ has a bye next week.
          Teams before the bye week this season: 16-6 SU, 17-5 ATS
          Carolina also has a bye next week.

Since 2020, teams to lose by 20+ pts are 70-49-1 ATS in their next game, including 54-30-1 ATS when listed as an underdog.
          Minnesota fit this on Thanksgiving and covered.

LA Charger teams the last three games they have lost a lead vs KC and lost the game:
          In 2020, after blowing a 4th quarter lead to the Chiefs, the team lost outright as 6.5-point home favorites to Carolina. It was one of only five games that Carolina won that year.
          In 2021, after blowing a late 4th quarter lead to the Chiefs, the team lost outright as 13-point road favorites to the lowly Texans. It was one of only four games that Houston won last year.
          In 2022, after blowing a late 4th quarter lead to the Chiefs, the team lost outright as home favorites of 6.5 to the lowly Jaguars. It's one of only three games that Jacksonville has won this year. Are you beginning to see a pattern?

It's the Charlie Brown situation of trying to kick the ball only to have Lucy pull it away at the very last second anytime the LA Chargers play Kansas City.
          The next week, they are just flat on their back trying to recover from the agony of defeat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	159
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	30653

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-7-0)

New Orleans +9.5 (Westgate)

Saints can stay with the Niners with this spread. Niners had a great game last week and may
            get caught with the big head. Niners have the far better team, but the Saints like to hang around.
            Saints keep this one close regardless of who plays QB for them.
            The man on the mountaintop didn’t fall there. . . . Vince Lombardi

Comment

3-8

Denver-Carolina Under 36 Everywhere

Lowest total on the board. And still not low enough. These two offenses will go through the motions and do nothing. Game should be a
              FG fest and they may not be able to get any TDs. 9-6 maybe.

Comment

NFL POW 7-4

TB -3.5 (South Point and everywhere)

I missed the best line while traveling for the holiday but I don’t think the hook comes into play in this game. Tampa is getting healthy and 87 year old Tom Brady should be solid coming off a bye week. On the other side Cleveland is in the weird limbo land with Watson practicing but not playing until next week. That feels like a distraction to their focus this week. I like Brady and company by 7.

Best of luck to all.

Comment

NFL POW 5-6

Cleveland +3.5. (South Point)

I will take the home dog, I think the Browns will keep it close The Bucs offense does not scare me and they aren’t a great D against the run.

Comment

NFL POW 6-3-2

Arizona +3 South Point

I picked up a second tie last week, on a line of +8! Obviously I have to pick up a whole number line to try to set the record for number of ties (what is the record?) Anyway, I access three separate analytics online and two of them say the Cardinals should be favored!

Comment

6-5 Bucs -3 1/2 Missed the opening line but I think Tampa will comfortably cover. They are finally healthy in the secondary and Brady is hitting his stride with the rookie rb and his main 2 targets at wr back and producing. Coming off the bye and in first place in the division, they have renewed life and have regained that necessary focus that separates the good from the great.

Comment

That was at SouthPoint

Comment

RAY (POW 6- 4-1 6.5)
                          Titans +1-5 (South point)
                          I’ll take the streaking titans as a home dog coming off a 10 day break, they are healthy and strong pass rush should allow for lots of pressure on Burrow, I hope hane Henry is able control the clock and wear out the Bengals D

Comment

NFL POW (6-5)

Da Bears +7 (everywhere)

In the battle of bad backup QBs, I'll take Trevor Siemien over White Mike. Losing the way jets did last week has to demoralize the team & I'm guessing the stink will linger. On top of that, Coach Saleh risks locker room discord by benching his QB. And if Fields is a miracle start, I get a line gift of 2-3 points. I do not believe White Mike has earned being a TD favorite over anybody.

Comment

Working...
                            X