Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 6-5
    Arizona +3 Golden Nugget
    looking for a contrarian play this week and nothing is jumping out so agree with Archie8
    Also on last game results LAC should be more then 3 and line is down to 2.5 some places.
    Cardinals will be loose and like I am 3-0 before KO.GL and go Jets for my Survivor Play

Comment

POW 6-4-1 (6.5 pts)
      SF -6 1st Half (south point (point)

Niners should be able to control game both running the ball and passing against Saints D who is near bottom in both columns.
      SF top of league in run stopping, taking away NO best threat in Kamara forcing Dalton into at least a couple of Ints.
      Would have taken the full game line, but been burned a couple of times on back door covers.
      Look for SF to build a comfortable lead in 1st half and cruise in the second.

GLA

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. Contest (4-6-1 YTD)

Baltimore Ravens -3.5 (South Point)

Was torn between this game and Seattle. But I feel better about taking Lamar Jackson on the road then I do Geno Smith at home, lol. This line is fishy, it is starting to go up this morning (seeing some -115 on the Ravens side), but according to the betting splits, BAL is seeing about 80% of both tickets and handle, but yet the line is barely moving. This shows me that the Sharps are all over JAX. I just think BAL has too many weapons, namely Lamar, which should be enough to get a road win and keep BAL in the division lead.

Baltimore Ravens 27
        Jacksonville Jaguars 14

Best of luck to all this week!

Comment

6-5

Cincy over 42.5

Cincy is starting to find its offensive groove. I see both team getting into the 20's here. 28-20

Comment

4-6-1
            sea - 3.5 mirage

stat wise these teams are almost the same, but I think the raiders are down too many key players and I’ll take a solid Seattle team that plays well at home.

Comment

POW YTD (6-5) Denver Donkeys -1 @ the panthers South Point 7:45am PST

Line moving to the pujblic underdog panthers, think I will take a contrarian approach and head over to the other side. Carolina trotting out Sam Darnold today, who I'm sure is an upgrade over Baker but honestly who knows as he hasn't been seen yet this season. Denver is getting crushed with injuries but maybe that lowers expectations to the point nobody is paying attention. I don't see a lot of offense in this game from either side, figure a turnover here and there will help both squads. I thinks the broncos will hit a couple of shots today that will tilt the field in their direction and get some separation in the 4th quarter and hold on for the win. This is a stinky hold your nose pick, how about 19-13 Broncos when all is said and done.

Comment

NFL POW 8-3-0
                AZ/ Chargers over 48.5 (Circa )

CARDS given up 31 points in 4 of 5 last games. Only one to get less was Rams with Wolford as QB. Brown and Murray back for Cards. 31-26 kinda game

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. Contest (6-5-0 YTD)

Da Bears +7 (Wynn only)
                  Trevor Siemian +7 > Mike White. Jets D is tough but Jets O should be conservative. Turnovers will probably decide this game. Both teams will play it conservative to avoid turnovers, so 7 points should be good.​

Comment

NFL POW 6-4

Buccaneers/Browns UNDER 21 (1st half)

Bucs coming off their bye week but their offense has been lackluster all season. This is the last week we will see Jacoby Brissett at QB, I believe Watson taking practice reps is an overall negative for the Browns game preparation the past couple of weeks. Also, bad weather with some wind this afternoon in Cleveland, under in the 1st half seems like a logical play to me.

Comment

• RacingCat
                      RacingCat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      UNDER 21 was at South Point, sorry for the oversight.

POW 8-3
                    Under Bears/Jets 38.5 (Wynn)

Jets will rely on ground and pound today, as they will try to keep things simple for new QB White. This line dropped dramatically, so I can only hope I am not too late to join the party. Both defenses are solid, both offenses have struggled, and without Fields running the ball, Chicago should struggle to put points on the board. While it seems too easy, I will keep it simple as well and play the under. Good luck to all.

Comment

2022 NFL P.O.W. (8-3-0)

New York Jets -7 (Wynn)

Jumping on the 3rd string QB starting with no reps all week train. It's as square as it gets but the Jets defense is good and the Bears struggle on offense without the dynamic fields putting stress on defenses. Happy to play this and lose it.

Comment

• barnstorm
                        barnstorm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sorry I made you sweat it out. Nice call on Jax too. They rallied at the end to cover and shock Baltimore.

The VISN odds page is not dynamic so it needs to be refreshed to get current odds, and that Jets game was changing often with the QB situation in flux, and I happened to be focused on it at that time.

There was another friendly contention about a point spread among the contest leaders on page 1. Like most of the times, it won't end up making a difference. GL.

• 2hollywood2
                        2hollywood2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm with ya. I'd be stoked to win a hoodie or bragging rights but beyond that I don't care enough to defend a position.

It's all for fun as far as I'm concerned. And drama isn't fun.

I did refresh, as always but it took 30 to 60 seconds to type it out and submit.

• 2hollywood2
                        2hollywood2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There was supposed to be an LOL at the end.

NFL POW (5-6-0)

Jets -7 (South Point)

Just found out top 2 QB's out for the Bears. Gotta go with the Jets here, even with Mike White starting for the Jets.

Comment

• gcotton
                        gcotton commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are good with the Jets, executive decision

• Xavier Rob
                        Xavier Rob commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks, Gary! Glad it didn't matter in the end.

NFL POW 4-6-1

Rams +16 Caesars

16 points is just too many points in the NFL even vs a team like the Chiefs, who have a spot vs the bengals next week in a revenge game for the AFC championship from last season. Rams defense still good. chiefs might be looking past them. ill take rams and all the points

Comment

NFL POW 8-3-0 8 points
                        TENN PICK CIRCA

Taking the better team at home , this is also a revenge game for Tennessee
                        Better team with revenge at home is my play.

Comment

NFL POW: 6-4-1

Bucs -3 (Westgate)

I'll gladly take Brady off a bye week with a divorce in the rear-view mirror. I think he has this team re-focused for the second half of the season as the division is up for grabs.
                          They have a number of their weapons back and although CLE will keep it competitive in the first half, TB offense pulls away in 2nd half against a pretty distracted CLE team.

TB 27-19

GL2A this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                          X