2023 Farmers Insurance Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Farmers Insurance Championship

Didn't see JYV post anything yet, so I thought I would go ahead and post my plays here. This tournament is again going Wednesday thru Saturday, so not to compete with Conference Championship games.

Having not had much luck in my outright plays so far this year, I'm going a different route and playing Top 20 plays. I know the odds definitely aren't as good, but a few extra plays will hopefully allow me to build my Masters bankroll. At least until LIV starts back up in Feb. Did pretty good with those few tourneys last season.

All of these are for a half unit ($50) each, and pulled the odds/made the wagers on BetFred (which actually had the exact same odds as DraftKings).

Max Homa +110
    Jason Day +115
    Xander Schauffele -175
    Tony Finau -175
    Will Zalatoris -110
    Justin Rose +240
    Lanto Griffin +650

One Prop for same half unit:
    Will There Be a Hole In One? NO +110

Best of luck to all this week!

Thanks for starting the thread gcotton. I had Zalatoris here last year as he lost in a playoff to Luke List, was thinking about him again this year but opted for a couple guys with slightly better odds and a couple bombs.

$50 Im 20/1
    $50 Homa 22/1
    $30 McNealy 35/1
    $20 Bradley 50/1
    $20 Pendrith 66/1

Also did the following
    Pendrith Top 10 7/1, Top 20 +270

Top 20
    Bradley +190
    Rose +180
    Detry +230

good luck!

Comment

I also would like to shout out Wes Reynolds at VSIN with his PGA Euro picks last week. As I tailed his Victor Perez and N Hojgard plays and Perez won at 40/1. I did not post as I just cherry picked 2 of his plays without doing any real research of my own. This week I am going to take the following based on his picks

Adrian Meronk @ 33/1
      Min Woo Lee @ 22/1

Comment

Congrats JYV on another win!! You are definitely on a roll my man!! Wow!!

Comment

I hit 5 of my 7 T20 selections, along with my prop for a nice profit on the week... But not nearly as nice as what JYV has hot for these last few weeks. Dude is hotter than the Sun!! 😉

Comment

Thanks GCotton. Its a long season hopefully I can stay somewhat hot. Nice week for you too! The top 20 strategy seems to be solid. Still waiting for LIV to get going so I can jump on your picks!

Comment

Working...
            X