Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 14 (Dec 6 - 10) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW (7-4-1)
    Broncos -3 (south point)
    this is more of a line/number value play, I can’t figure out why all the steam is on the 49ers must be the injuries for the Broncos , simply put the Broncos are the better team with something to play for. Mullens has had some flashes of brilliance and some so so outings Inthink the Broncos D is good enough to hold the 49ers at bay, Broncos still have a shot at the playoffs and should get the job done playing in a mostly empty stadium, I hope getting the best of the number will be good enough to cash this ticket

Comment

POW 6-5-3
      Bears -3 William Hill

Rams clinched last week,Rams playing in cold weather . Prime time game in CHicago Mitch back I will take the better defense getting points at home.

Comment

POW Is 5-5-3

Comment

NFL POW (8-5-0, 8 pts)

NO -9.5 Wynn LV

Saints best in league ATS this season, 75% ATS and averaging 7.7 points over the spread. Best margin diff in league pastv3 weeks even after dallas fiasco.

Comment

NFL POW (7-6-0, 7 pts ytd)

Den -3 Westgate

Niners worst team in league, Broncos still have playoff chances. Denver's defense allowing 3rd fewest points last 3 weeks. Niner's defense allowing one of most points on season and past 3 weeks. Niners also has 3rd worst scoring offensively in league past 3 weeks.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (6-5-1, 6.5 pts ytd)

Rams -3 Wynn Las Vegas

Top ranked Rams are only team with 11 wins and only team with two bona fide MVP candidates: Gurley and Donald. Goff is not too bad either, but needs better effort against Bears. Bears not in top 10 in point margin, offensive points or defensive points. Rams Top in average points last 3 games and #2 in offensive points on season. While they're 2nd worst in defensive points allowed past 3 games, they're in top 10 past three weeks in points margin because of their prolific offense. Rams win by TD and cover.

Comment

Oops...record 6-6-1. Losses are less memorable than wins I guess. 😎

Comment

Best of luck on your game selection though, ninerutefan!

Comment

6-5 record

Minnesota/Seattle over 45 (Wynn)

good weather in the 40s. Primetime games have an over tendency.

Seattle's defense mediocre this season.

Comment

NFL POW (6-6-0, 6 points ytd)

Rams -3 CG Technology

Both Rams/Bears and Vikes/Seahawks appeal to me due to low spreads (-3). Seahawks and Rams both better than their opponents in recent turnover differential by +1 turnover per game. Seattle edge at home an advantage to consider. Weather not too much of a factor in either game: freezing but no snow in Chicago. Warmer by 11-12 degrees in Seattle, with light rain. Rams offense averaging 40 ppg last 3, and Bears defense gave up 30 points last week. Seattle and Minnesota too unpredictable and variable. Rams and Bears more consistent. Only team to beat Rams (barely) was Saints, top 3 offensive team of the season and #1 defense past 3 weeks. Bears defense struggled more past 3 weeks. Think Rams offense is difference here playing best in league at right time.

Comment

Pow 6-7

MINNESOTA VIKINGS +3 South point

Missed 3.5 so its like 2.5 for me needing to win out. Still I have VIKINGS better by about the Sea hfa. So any plus is a take for me. Better not throw any pks Captain Kirk. And I hope Russell will have trouble finding outlets with Baldwin subpar.

Comment

Working...
                        X