Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 17 NFL Pick thread

53-37-2 59% for the year.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS +6 1/2 Jags will keep this game close and like the fact Bortles back at QB. He is playing for a starting job either in Jax or somewhere else next year.
    BUFFALO BILLS -4 1/2 Meaningless game but I'll take the Bill in the cold weather to beat s Dolphins team that has no interest playing this game. Buffalo by double digits.
    BALTIMORE RAVENS -5 1/2 Many folks I respect like Cleveland in this spot but not me. This is going to be a hostle environment and I see Mayfield having his worse game as an NFL QB.
    SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS +10 1/2 Rams will win this game at home but it will be a close game. Rams goal is not to get anyone injured and Gurley doesn't look like he's going to play. Backdoor cover for the Niners.
    MINNESOTA VIKINGS -4 1/2 The dome will be loud as the Vikings fight for their playoff lives. Bears aren't the same team on the road and won't have much to play for as the Minnesota scoreboard shows the Rams up on the Niners.
    CINCINNATI BENGALS +14 1/2 Too many points here and especially at half time when the Steelers find out the Ravens are up big on the Browns what will the motivation be in the 2nd half.
Working...
X