Divison Round Playoff NFL Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divison Round Playoff NFL Picks

55-41-2 57% for regular season. 3-0-1 for postseason 100%.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -5 Many of my friends disagree with me picks this week but I'm very confident with them. Colts are red hot but this is basically their 3rd straight road playoff game as I consider that last game at the Titans basically a playoff game. Colts defense looks good vs lesser offenses and will get exposed this weekend. Many are so excited for this game and I don't know why as I truely see this game a blow out in the Chiefs favor. Arrowhead is a tough enough place to play nevermind your third straight road game vs a rested Chiefs team. The Under Dogs were barking last weekend but not this weekend.

DALLAS COWBOYS +7 1/2 This is the only underdog I like this weekend and I even like Dalls to win this game outright. The Rams have been a different team ever since they lost Copper Cupp and I don't believe Tood Gurley is still even close to 100% and the Rams defense is extremely over rated. Not to mention there very well could be more Cowboy fans in the stands than LA. I really like the way the Cowboys are playing on both sides of the ball and all the pressure is on the Rams. All this hype on Sean McVay and they will be 1 and done.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -4 The smart money will be on the Pats and the Pat haters and small bettors will be on the Chargers. I just flew across country twice this week and I don't care what people say even if you're sitting in first class it beats the hell out of you and the Chargers have been traveling all over the place the last three weeks. They've had to play a physical Ravens defense 2 of the last three weeks and Brady will continue to own Rivers. Even all the local radio and writers here in New England don't like the Pats this weekend but I do. Let the public continue to bet LA and the smart money will cash in on the Pats.

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -8 This is by far my least confident game this weekend. I respect Nick Foles so much and would love to cheer for him again but can't bet with your heart. I also like Doug Pederson alot and love his ballsy play calling but I see the Eagles in alot of trouble in the Big Easy. A well rested Saints team that got to rest many of there players week 17 and then the bye last week will be ready to play. Eagles won't get any traction what so ever on the ground and Foles will be forced to do too much. Saints should score on almost every possession and they are great at taking up clock and tiring out the Eagles defense getting them really tired in the 2nd half where the Saints will really take off. I see this game close in the first half but then all Saints in the 2nd half.

Dallas to win the game outright? You're INSANE! Rams will blow them out. Defunct Dal dont even deserve to be in the playoffs let alone stand a chance in this game.

Comment

Havent Posted so much since new site and I had some personal issues at the start of the season. You familiar with my triple crown write ups and playoff picks.

I am pretty confident about Saturdays games......

For Saturdays Games I am on the Colts & Dallas.

Ill keep riding the Colts- The Kansas city Defense has stunk all year, so give me the better defense and Andrew Luck against a coach and team that has a terrible histroy in the playoffs.......

This is a very generous line. Yes I agree with Fent Dog above and will take Dallas at + 290 on the Money Line as well. I also put in a ML parlay with these 2 paying over 10-1 for $100.
      The Cowboys with Dak and Zeke, 3-1 Dogs to Beat the Rams? Ill take a chance with that. Zeke will be unstoppable against a Rams D that lets over 5 yards per carry on the ground, Not to Mention
      Dallas Defense is very quick and Underratted. Big D will travel as Rams as no home field advantage in this one.

Comment

I prefer Colts, Chargers & Eagles getting points.

Comment

Colts+5 Southpoint, over 54 Caesars

Comment

NFL Playoffs 3-1

Chiefs -4.5
            Rams -7

GL

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
              Seahawk Rick commented
              Editing a comment
              You are hot capcondo...Keep it up!

Note: Everybody on the planet (sports talk heads) like the Boys. That's a dangerous spot to be in. Why are the Rams favored by a TD?

Comment

Props 1st gm

Mack over 79.5 run yds
              Ebron over 49.5 rec yds
              Kelce over 7 recepts

Comment

Gm2

Dal +7(-105) Coasts
                over 48 CP

Comment

Colts +5
                  Rams -7