Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Championship Game weeeknd picks

55-41-2 57% for regular season. 5-2-1 for postseason 71%

This is a tough weekend for me as I'm a Pats fan and will be betting against them. I should have just laid off this game but can't bet with your heart and I do think KC will make their backers some money.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -3 As I said above I love the Pats but got to keep emotions from gambling. Kelsey will have a huge game and KC defense is going to step up today at a very loud Arrowhead. The Pats were very bad on the road this year and that trend continues unfortunatley. Chiefs by 10.

LA RAMS +3 1/2 Another game where I would rather see the Saints win as I'm a big Drew Brees fan but betting the Saints at home only laying just over a FG seems to easy and a trap to me. Rams may not win this game but to me line is fishy and the Saints might win this game by just a point or 2. My only concern here this is Goffs first ever road playoff game.

NFL Playoffs 7-1

Patriots +3
    Saints -3

GL

Comment

Taking the road teams in a ML parlay that pays a little north of 9/2. GL all. BINGO!
      Last edited by DaveyShines; 01-20-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Saints and Chiefs ML and over on both games, 4 leg parlay. The public spread money on KC makes me nervous.

Comment

Rammers+3,over55.5. Made it 1.5

Comment

KC-3(-115), over 55.5

Comment

Originally posted by Fent Dog View Post
              55-41-2 57% for regular season. 5-2-1 for postseason 71%

This is a tough weekend for me as I'm a Pats fan and will be betting against them. I should have just laid off this game but can't bet with your heart and I do think KC will make their backers some money.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -3 As I said above I love the Pats but got to keep emotions from gambling. Kelsey will have a huge game and KC defense is going to step up today at a very loud Arrowhead. The Pats were very bad on the road this year and that trend continues unfortunatley. Chiefs by 10.

LA RAMS +3 1/2 Another game where I would rather see the Saints win as I'm a big Drew Brees fan but betting the Saints at home only laying just over a FG seems to easy and a trap to me. Rams may not win this game but to me line is fishy and the Saints might win this game by just a point or 2. My only concern here this is Goffs first ever road playoff game.
              Hey Fent,no more college hoop plays ?

Comment

Working...
              X