Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mon. Jan. 21st HOOPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mon. Jan. 21st HOOPS

    NBA 165-141-7 +8.40

    Boston -8 [2u]
    Bulls -2
    Over 221 Atlanta
    Memphis -2.5
    Utah -5
    Brooklyn -3

    CBB 181-142-5 +27.00

    Maryland +9.5
    Over 154 North Carolina
    West Virginia -3
    Kansas -5.5

    GL to all

  • #2
    Hey Coach are 2U plays your highest type? What is your record on such plays?

    Comment


    • #3
      NCAABB: 19 - 18 (-.8u)

      **Loss** Maryland +9.5 Michigan St
      **Loss** Georgetown -1.5 Creighton
      **Loss** Kansas -5.5 Iowa St
      **Loss** Georgetown - Creighton Under 166
      Last edited by Mr Pixter; 01-21-2019, 09:08 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SportsBettor View Post
        Hey Coach are 2U plays your highest type? What is your record on such plays?
        yes......no idea

        Comment


        • #5
          Coach,
          Thank you for your fine and generous work and experience. I suggest that you and everyone ignore SPORTSBETTOR. His intent is to be disruptive only, given that knowone could just be that rude and bothersome.

          Comment


          • #6
            Charlie, dont know what your problem is but I never said a word to YOU so do me a favor and buzz off and MYOB. Thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Sportsbettor or sportsbegger, no problems here. If you act like a gentleman, no one bothers you here. If you bother someone on this site..you are screwing with VFV's integrity. Don't do it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charlie7 View Post
                Sportsbettor or sportsbegger, no problems here. If you act like a gentleman, no one bothers you here. If you bother someone on this site..you are screwing with VFV's integrity. Don't do it.
                Then fuck off because I never gave you any problems so again, MYOB. Or if you want to deal with me in PERSON let me know to and I'll gladly fly to whatever hellhole you live in and deal with you FACE 2 FACE. LMK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Be very careful what yo ask for...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mr Pixter View Post
                    NCAABB: 19 - 18 (-.8u)

                    **Loss** Maryland +9.5 Michigan St
                    Georgetown -1.5 Creighton
                    Kansas -5.5 Iowa St
                    Georgetown - Creighton Under 166
                    Bad call on Maryland!!
                    I've faded your Georgetown play. Creighton takes care of business tonight.

                    Comment


                    • SportsBettor
                      SportsBettor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      as I said... CREIGHTON baby!!!

                  • #11
                    Damn pixter.... 0-4 day. OUCH!!

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Mr Pixter View Post
                      NCAABB: 19 - 18 (-.8u)

                      **Loss** Maryland +9.5 Michigan St
                      **Loss** Georgetown -1.5 Creighton
                      **Loss** Kansas -5.5 Iowa St
                      **Loss** Georgetown - Creighton Under 166
                      Perhaps you should stick to your dayjob..................

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Looks as if "TaylorandSadie" or whatever their name was, has resurfaced....

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          I'm not sure I get it....I thought we were all doing this for the same reason....to try and discuss,share, give opinions and help each other make a few bucks. We should be supporting each other.

                          GL to all

                          Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by Coachv29 View Post
                          I'm not sure I get it....I thought we were all doing this for the same reason....to try and discuss,share, give opinions and help each other make a few bucks. We should be supporting each other.

                          GL to all
                          Coach....don't let one bad apple spoil it for the rest of us. Keep posting your plays, you have been red hot this season.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X