Nevada -19

GL to all

NCAABB: 21 -24 (-5.4)

**Loss** Fordham -2.5 LaSalle
    **Win** TCU -2 Texas
    **Win** Houston -17.5 East Carol
    **Loss** Loyola -2.5 Mizzu St
    **Win** Wyoming -6 San Jose St.
    Last edited by Mr Pixter; 01-23-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

You were both right on your identical pick yesterday in USF -- has anybody tracked the winning % when both Pixter and Coach are on the same team? I wonder how strong it makes the pick!

Comment

not everyone at once now!!!

Comment

Made my first comment 4 hours ago and not a single person replies. You people have the communication skills of a mute, deaf, and dumb imbecil.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachv29 View Post
            NBA 171-143-8 +12.20

Bulls -1.5 [2u]
            Philly -4
            Over 219 Brooklyn
            Denver +3.5

CBB 185-147-5 +26.50

UMass-3.5
            Over 131 Davidson
            TCU-2
            George Mason +8
            Under 151.5 LSU
            Nevada -19

GL to all
            How could your 1 and only 2 Unit play in Chicago get absolutely blown out by 20 pts? Explain this to me.

Comment

NOTE FROM ADMINISTRATOR: SportsBettor has been Banned for 2 days for "Continuing Personal Attacks After Warning."

SportsBettor can resume posting on Saturday morning. Hopefully he gets with the program instead of being a destructive force.

Note to SportsBettor in regards to post in "The Limper" thread...you quoted my reply but I'm not sure you read it or you would understand why your comments are not constructive. Yes, you stated facts, but also in a hostile manner. And WJCJR openly posts The Limper's record so it's not like you're busting him or anything. And as others have stated, no one is telling you to follow him (or anyone else) so the combative attitude is uncalled for. I'm sure you're not happy with the 2-day Ban, but hopefully you can step back and take a look at how your behavior has rubbed everyone the wrong way. I saw your post above and then your frustration that no one was replying...well, that should tell you how fed up everyone has been over your posts here. I probably should have done a lifetime ban, but I believe in second chances and think you could contribute around here...I just wish you would make an attempt instead of always starting with a negative post about what others are doing/not doing.

Comment

Originally posted by davetuley View Post
                note from administrator: Sportsbettor has been banned for 2 days for "continuing personal attacks after warning."

sportsbettor can resume posting on saturday morning. Hopefully he gets with the program instead of being a destructive force.

Note to sportsbettor in regards to post in "the limper" thread...you quoted my reply but i'm not sure you read it or you would understand why your comments are not constructive. Yes, you stated facts, but also in a hostile manner. And wjcjr openly posts the limper's record so it's not like you're busting him or anything. And as others have stated, no one is telling you to follow him (or anyone else) so the combative attitude is uncalled for. I'm sure you're not happy with the 2-day ban, but hopefully you can step back and take a look at how your behavior has rubbed everyone the wrong way. I saw your post above and then your frustration that no one was replying...well, that should tell you how fed up everyone has been over your posts here. I probably should have done a lifetime ban, but i believe in second chances and think you could contribute around here...i just wish you would make an attempt instead of always starting with a negative post about what others are doing/not doing.
                ****i really wish there was a "love" button like on fb, at least for this post dave . Kudos!!!

Comment

thank you,Daveā€¦.that kinda thing isn't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
                    NOTE FROM ADMINISTRATOR: SportsBettor has been Banned for 2 days for "Continuing Personal Attacks After Warning."

SportsBettor can resume posting on Saturday morning. Hopefully he gets with the program instead of being a destructive force.

Note to SportsBettor in regards to post in "The Limper" thread...you quoted my reply but I'm not sure you read it or you would understand why your comments are not constructive. Yes, you stated facts, but also in a hostile manner. And WJCJR openly posts The Limper's record so it's not like you're busting him or anything. And as others have stated, no one is telling you to follow him (or anyone else) so the combative attitude is uncalled for. I'm sure you're not happy with the 2-day Ban, but hopefully you can step back and take a look at how your behavior has rubbed everyone the wrong way. I saw your post above and then your frustration that no one was replying...well, that should tell you how fed up everyone has been over your posts here. I probably should have done a lifetime ban, but I believe in second chances and think you could contribute around here...I just wish you would make an attempt instead of always starting with a negative post about what others are doing/not doing.
                    What gets me is that SportsBettor often makes good points, but his seemingly pathological and all-encompassing anger ruins what could be solid contributions. I like that your suspension of him was only for a few days - other, similar forum chat sites are not nearly so forgiving - but I agree, some consequence to his vitriolic posts here was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post

Me thinx the two day ban will not be enough. The old leopard stripes thingee.

Comment

Working...
                      X