Super Bowl Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Props

I always play 8-10 player props that I like, depending on how I think the game will play out. I usually don't bet them until Super Sunday morning so I haven't delved into those numbers just yet. However, I also like to check some of the other goofy props and make a couple plays there as well. Here are a few that I am considering from a list I was skimming through (although I'm unsure if my book will even have these yet).

Will there be a Songebob costume or inflatable? Yes +465 - Spongebob creator died and there is a petition with over a million signatures to play Sweet Victory like they did in an episode. Maroon 5 also showed Spongebob in a Youtube clip recently. Question is whether there will actually be an inflatable/costume or not.

Will Kylie Jenner appear on TV? Yes +200 - Her boyfriend is part of the halftime show so I assume they'll show the Kardashian Klan at least once.

Will it be mentioned that Todd Gurley and Sony Michel were teammates? Yes + 130 - Why not? Seems like an easy story line to mention once one of them has a big play, or even before the game.

How many times will Giselle Bundchen be shown? Over 1.5 +125 - Definitely more than 1 time if the game comes down to the wire or Tom is trying to pull off a comeback.

These are just some I might put a little down on. Anyone else have some they're looking at?

I think the Pats are going to smoke em by at least 3 scores thinking of doing this bet: win by 19 - 24 is 11-1 for Pats
    most receiving yards Gronk 12-1 and Chris Hogan 20-1 would bet both as odds are good

Comment

i put a little down for going to OT, +800. If it hits great, if not no big deal.

Comment

To see the prop sheets from the Westgate, William Hill and Caesars Palace, check out VSiN's page: https://www.vsin.com/big-game-props/ (you're welcome!)

Comment

Thanks Dave! I was curious if there was an online list of props, this is great.

Comment

I think Gurley is going to go off. As long as there is not some mysterious lingering injury. This is a chance for immortality. This is the big stage. He's gotta want the ball for this one. Over 60 yards rushing and over 30 receiving should be easy.

I see Gurley 14-1 to win MVP. I like that. If he gets near 200 yards combined and scores 2-3 TDs, it could be his. The chances of that happening are not 50/50, but they are a lot better than 14-1!
            Last edited by barnstorm; 01-28-2019, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by barnstorm View Post
              I think Gurley is going to go off. As long as there is not some mysterious lingering injury. This is a chance for immortality. This is the big stage. He's gotta want the ball for this one. Over 60 yards rushing and over 30 receiving should be easy.

I see Gurley 14-1 to win MVP. I like that. If he gets near 200 yards combined and scores 2-3 TDs, it could be his. The chances of that happening are not 50/50, but they are a lot better than 14-1!
              But I think you're failing to realize that Rams first need to WIN in order for this to even happen..... Pats all the way baby.

Comment

Originally posted by SportsBettor View Post

But I think you're failing to realize that Rams first need to WIN in order for this to even happen..... Pats all the way baby.
                Good point. Yes I am thinking the Rams win. They are much better and balanced than the Chargers or Chiefs. That will revert the Pats back to their mid-season questionable form.

However, I do not underestimate the power and preparation of Belichick, Brady and especially Josh McDaniels.

GL!

Comment

It's just SO HARD to go against Brady you know? In the middle of the season and beginning people thought NE had no chance of going to SB this year........... I have to agree as the powerhouse teams like Saints Rams Chiefs were obviously more DOMINANT but Belichek (sp.) just knows how to prepare !!! Actually considering this, Surprising how they lost the SB last year!!!

Comment

Was looking for total on number of kicc\koffs local has 12.5. Anyone see a number on this in vegas?

Comment

UNDER 12.5 seems to be the right side. 1 ko to start the game, 1 ko to start the second half. You would need 11 scoring plays to get 11 more ko's to go over the total.

Comment

The prop that I saw here in Vegas was over/under 5.5 kickoff returns. That means all touchbacks don't count towards the total.
                        Last edited by TARB; 01-28-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks Tarb I thought the same thing that 12.5 was kind of high.

Comment

Speaking of touchbacks, my out had
                            WILL GREG ZUERLEIN 1ST KICKOFF BE A TOUCHBACK
                            ? -300...…….when I looked at Zuerliein's TB percentage in the NFL stats, he was at 76%.

Comment

Juice is really heavy, but I think the YES on a score in the final 2:00 of the first half is a good bet. The yes has been a winner the past eight Super Bowls, hard for me to imagine that with two quality head coaches that the yes doesn't cash again.

A couple more props I like, Gurley over receiving yards and Phillip Dorsett over 2.5 receptions at +140 or better. Gurley should get more action this game. Even if he doesn't get his normal number of carries, he should get 5 or 6 targets which should translate to 40 yards receiving which would go over any posted receiving yardage total for him. Dorsett has been getting about a 50% snap share since the loss of Josh Gordon. I consider it about a 50/50 proposition that Dorsett gets 3 receptions so if I can get a plus price, worth a bet in my view.
                              Last edited by RacingCat; 01-31-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X