No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Props

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like 0ver 2.5 players throwing a pass -110. Both head coaches like to run trick plays on offense.

Comment

5Dimes has a prop for how many times Jim Nantz and Tony Romo say the word "Gronk." The over/under is 2.5 times. Seems like a slam dunk on the over. Juice was -290 and i snow -320. Don't know why they set it up like that. Why not set it at say 5.5 at -110 on both and get even money on both sides.

I think they will say it 3 times in one replay analysis where Gronk is involved!

Nantz sometimes says Gronkowski, but Romo always says Gronk. “Gronk is lined up outside.” “This play could be going to Gronk.” “Gronk is unselfish." "Gronk has become a great blocker."

Even if Gronk got hurt early in the game, I think they would keep bringing him up. “Brady sure misses Gronk.” “Gronk got hurt early.” “Gronk is on the sidelines.” “Gronk may retire."

I did check and it doesn't count if they say "Gronk's" as a possessive or a contraction, so that hurts, but still think it flies over.

GL!

Comment

I agree with you! How hard did u slam it ?

Comment

Originally posted by SportsBettor View Post
          I agree with you! How hard did u slam it ?
          Max. win is $100, so I got it at $290 to win $100.

Comment

Looks like you guys or some other sharps have hit it up big time as it is now -420!

Comment

Think we’ll see a lot on Michel to slow down Rams pass rush.
              Michel over 17.5 rushes
              michel over 76.5 rush yards
              michel over .5 receptions
              Michel over .5 Rec yards
              michel over .5 longest reception
              gurley over 4 receptions
              gurley over 37 Rec yards

Comment

Originally posted by barnstorm View Post
                5Dimes has a prop for how many times Jim Nantz and Tony Romo say the word "Gronk." The over/under is 2.5 times. Seems like a slam dunk on the over. Juice was -290 and i snow -320. Don't know why they set it up like that. Why not set it at say 5.5 at -110 on both and get even money on both sides.

I think they will say it 3 times in one replay analysis where Gronk is involved!

Nantz sometimes says Gronkowski, but Romo always says Gronk. “Gronk is lined up outside.” “This play could be going to Gronk.” “Gronk is unselfish." "Gronk has become a great blocker."

Even if Gronk got hurt early in the game, I think they would keep bringing him up. “Brady sure misses Gronk.” “Gronk got hurt early.” “Gronk is on the sidelines.” “Gronk may retire."

I did check and it doesn't count if they say "Gronk's" as a possessive or a contraction, so that hurts, but still think it flies over.

GL!
                Easy money. It cashed in the first 6-7 minutes of the game! They probably said it near 10 times over the whole game. I stopped counting at 5 in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

2 bad my A+ Book didn't offer that. But personally I was happy to cash my Pats sacking Rams o1.5 in the 1st half !! BAM!

Comment

One good method used by many is to use a google drive and a shared excel file to do boxes with friends, i am sure you can do similar for prop bets. problem with it is you have to trust each other since anyone can edit the file

Comment

Working...
                    X