X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucky
    started a topic Super Bowl Props

Super Bowl Props

I always play 8-10 player props that I like, depending on how I think the game will play out. I usually don't bet them until Super Sunday morning so I haven't delved into those numbers just yet. However, I also like to check some of the other goofy props and make a couple plays there as well. Here are a few that I am considering from a list I was skimming through (although I'm unsure if my book will even have these yet).

Will there be a Songebob costume or inflatable? Yes +465 - Spongebob creator died and there is a petition with over a million signatures to play Sweet Victory like they did in an episode. Maroon 5 also showed Spongebob in a Youtube clip recently. Question is whether there will actually be an inflatable/costume or not.

Will Kylie Jenner appear on TV? Yes +200 - Her boyfriend is part of the halftime show so I assume they'll show the Kardashian Klan at least once.

Will it be mentioned that Todd Gurley and Sony Michel were teammates? Yes + 130 - Why not? Seems like an easy story line to mention once one of them has a big play, or even before the game.

How many times will Giselle Bundchen be shown? Over 1.5 +125 - Definitely more than 1 time if the game comes down to the wire or Tom is trying to pull off a comeback.

These are just some I might put a little down on. Anyone else have some they're looking at?

• acevent82
    replied
    One good method used by many is to use a google drive and a shared excel file to do boxes with friends, i am sure you can do similar for prop bets. problem with it is you have to trust each other since anyone can edit the file

Leave a comment:

• SportsBettor
    replied
    2 bad my A+ Book didn't offer that. But personally I was happy to cash my Pats sacking Rams o1.5 in the 1st half !! BAM!

Leave a comment:

• barnstorm
    replied
    Originally posted by barnstorm View Post
    5Dimes has a prop for how many times Jim Nantz and Tony Romo say the word "Gronk." The over/under is 2.5 times. Seems like a slam dunk on the over. Juice was -290 and i snow -320. Don't know why they set it up like that. Why not set it at say 5.5 at -110 on both and get even money on both sides.

I think they will say it 3 times in one replay analysis where Gronk is involved!

Nantz sometimes says Gronkowski, but Romo always says Gronk. “Gronk is lined up outside.” “This play could be going to Gronk.” “Gronk is unselfish." "Gronk has become a great blocker."

Even if Gronk got hurt early in the game, I think they would keep bringing him up. “Brady sure misses Gronk.” “Gronk got hurt early.” “Gronk is on the sidelines.” “Gronk may retire."

I did check and it doesn't count if they say "Gronk's" as a possessive or a contraction, so that hurts, but still think it flies over.

GL!
    Easy money. It cashed in the first 6-7 minutes of the game! They probably said it near 10 times over the whole game. I stopped counting at 5 in the 2nd quarter.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    replied
    Think we’ll see a lot on Michel to slow down Rams pass rush.
    Michel over 17.5 rushes
    michel over 76.5 rush yards
    michel over .5 receptions
    Michel over .5 Rec yards
    michel over .5 longest reception
    gurley over 4 receptions
    gurley over 37 Rec yards

Leave a comment:

• barnstorm
    replied
    Looks like you guys or some other sharps have hit it up big time as it is now -420!

Leave a comment:

• barnstorm
    replied
    Originally posted by SportsBettor View Post
    I agree with you! How hard did u slam it ?
    Max. win is $100, so I got it at $290 to win $100.

Leave a comment:

• SportsBettor
    replied
    I agree with you! How hard did u slam it ?

Leave a comment:

• barnstorm
    replied
    5Dimes has a prop for how many times Jim Nantz and Tony Romo say the word "Gronk." The over/under is 2.5 times. Seems like a slam dunk on the over. Juice was -290 and i snow -320. Don't know why they set it up like that. Why not set it at say 5.5 at -110 on both and get even money on both sides.

I think they will say it 3 times in one replay analysis where Gronk is involved!

Nantz sometimes says Gronkowski, but Romo always says Gronk. “Gronk is lined up outside.” “This play could be going to Gronk.” “Gronk is unselfish." "Gronk has become a great blocker."

Even if Gronk got hurt early in the game, I think they would keep bringing him up. “Brady sure misses Gronk.” “Gronk got hurt early.” “Gronk is on the sidelines.” “Gronk may retire."

I did check and it doesn't count if they say "Gronk's" as a possessive or a contraction, so that hurts, but still think it flies over.

GL!

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    I like 0ver 2.5 players throwing a pass -110. Both head coaches like to run trick plays on offense.

Leave a comment:

• RacingCat
    replied
    Juice is really heavy, but I think the YES on a score in the final 2:00 of the first half is a good bet. The yes has been a winner the past eight Super Bowls, hard for me to imagine that with two quality head coaches that the yes doesn't cash again.

A couple more props I like, Gurley over receiving yards and Phillip Dorsett over 2.5 receptions at +140 or better. Gurley should get more action this game. Even if he doesn't get his normal number of carries, he should get 5 or 6 targets which should translate to 40 yards receiving which would go over any posted receiving yardage total for him. Dorsett has been getting about a 50% snap share since the loss of Josh Gordon. I consider it about a 50/50 proposition that Dorsett gets 3 receptions so if I can get a plus price, worth a bet in my view.
    Last edited by RacingCat; 01-31-2019, 10:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tonylove
    replied
    Speaking of touchbacks, my out had
    WILL GREG ZUERLEIN 1ST KICKOFF BE A TOUCHBACK
    ? -300...…….when I looked at Zuerliein's TB percentage in the NFL stats, he was at 76%.

Leave a comment:

• steviev
    replied
    Thanks Tarb I thought the same thing that 12.5 was kind of high.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    The prop that I saw here in Vegas was over/under 5.5 kickoff returns. That means all touchbacks don't count towards the total.
    Last edited by TARB; 01-28-2019, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    UNDER 12.5 seems to be the right side. 1 ko to start the game, 1 ko to start the second half. You would need 11 scoring plays to get 11 more ko's to go over the total.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X