• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Patriots STINK!!!!!

Who's with me???????????

Rams win this game.

Comment

They don't stink, and are always very well prepared, but I think the Rams will be able to expose the weaknesses the Pats showed during the season much better than the Chargers or the Chiefs were able to. Alternate line or Rams -9.5 at +370 is worth a shot, although I think it should pay more than +370.

Comment

Well, they sure haven’t played stinky the last 2 games. If Suh and Donald can put pressure on Brady like they did against Brees, the Rams can keep it close enough to let Zuerlein kick them home. If they don’t Brady will pick them apart. Then again, karma is a bitch, and it would be unsurprising to see the zebras call an untimely, ticky-tack PI on the Rams when it matters. I think LA is lucky the SB isn’t being played in NO – LOL.

Comment

Is this the old DKLV? (who I saw Friday night at the Westgate though we didn't discuss him coming back to the VFV Forums..seems out of character for a first post

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
            Is this the old DKLV? (who I saw Friday night at the Westgate though we didn't discuss him coming back to the VFV Forums..seems out of character for a first post
            HI Dave, yes it's me, the old DKLV.

Comment

OP says this cuz he's just mad pats got more talent then any other NFL team in the history of the league!

Comment

Ya c'mon back DKLV let's get this forum rockin today! I'm with ya they r 4th in my books behind KC and NOLA by 1.5. Rammers 35-27 and where the H did Tarbs score thread go? I saw it earlier .

Comment

Another way of looking at it is next yrs futs:

LAR..... 7
                  KC........7
                  NOLA 10 SIA
                  NE......10

Comment

Meh, that sucked. McVay a boy genius my a**. Could rant about how they misused Goff but that will only make me madder so won't bother.

Comment

That's what u get 4 hating on the GOAT and not giving him the utmost respect!!!! Hope you lost your ass too like you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                      X