X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Phatman!!!

Comment

Congrats Phatman!

Question to the people in the know as I've been in and out being busy with life and kids the last few years. When I won this contest years ago when Eandhfred ran it, we were able to bet all units as well as parlays (the only reason i won lol). I see both sides to the argument as limiting the bet amount makes winning each week most important staying true to the season-long format. However, if you lose a big bet in the playoffs you will likely be out of it anyway so winning each week is still important. When did it change and was that the reasoning?

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with you Bucky...When I won, I could 'pot it' if I wanted, and pot it I did! I think we could even bet Saturday games, and then still bet on Sunday. Much more work for the graders of the contest, but I like the fact that wager management comes into play, and if you just want to go all in and play with fire, you had that opportunity.

Congrats Phatman.
      You had a great year and deserve to win.
      eieio

Comment

DaveTuley do East Coast and I get a t-shirt or something for best record during regular season? :-)
        Last edited by florabamaboy; 02-13-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by florabamaboy View Post
          DaveTuley do East Coast and I get a t-shirt or something for best record during regular season? :-)
          Sure! Shipment of new shirts should be coming in any day now. Haven't called this week as I've been under weather.

Comment

• florabamaboy
            florabamaboy commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice! Enjoy listening to VSiN quite a bit and enjoying your write-ups.
        Working...
        X