Will Belichick Cut Off His Nose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Belichick Cut Off His Nose?

Last year he refused to play his best defensive player and the Eagles scored 41 points. Maybe this year he will be pissed at some receiver or offensive lineman or maybe he has learned his lesson from last year. We shall see.

What a stupidass question.

Comment

“Stupidass question.” Is that a word? Or do you need a hyphen using two words with similar meaning. Looks “stupid” to me. Considering that decision was discussed at nauseam after the game. And the game results, it’s a valid question. Not to mention goofy situations happen in the SB. Like Aaron Rodgers says R E L A X.

Comment

I'm all for Belichick doing something arrogantly dum to cost his team the superbowl.

Comment

He seems to live and die by his ego doesn’t he? It’s a fine line when your playing the best team from the other conference. Hope your right DKLV. GLTA tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jdigity21 View Post
            “Stupidass question.” Is that a word? Or do you need a hyphen using two words with similar meaning. Looks “stupid” to me. Considering that decision was discussed at nauseam after the game. And the game results, it’s a valid question. Not to mention goofy situations happen in the SB. Like Aaron Rodgers says R E L A X.
            "at nauseam" ?!?!? or "AD" nauseum???

Comment

Working...
            X