ot-of-his-mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ot-of-his-mind

Why is Tom Brady still playing in the NFL into his forties? He has the records, the rings and he and his wife are worth over $600 million. One of these days some young stud is going to knock him into LA LA LAND. My opinion is that he is definitely out-of-his-mind.

You can call it hubris. You can call it greed. You can call it ambition. You can call it insane. I say he's still playing because he can. He's playing at an elite level, on a championship calibre team year after year, for a Hall of Fame coach and a generous owner. I don't blame him one bit. It's not about the money but his legacy in the game and in the sports world in general. I see no reason, short of a trip to LaLaLand, why he can't play another 2,3 or 4 more years. Heck, Gordie Howe aka Mr. Hockey, played until 52!

Comment

I'd say it's for the love of the game. Although, if he wasn't as successful he wouldn't still love it as much.

Comment

It’s no different in any other sport. I’m shocked how guys do it in UFC and boxing. As long as he keeps putting up even above average QB numbers he’ll probably keep going. It’s foolish to think he’s the same guy he was 10 years ago, or even 2 years ago. Let’s not forget he threw 2 picks 2 weeks ago against a terrible defense. He threw a 3rd that was a game clincher but got called back by a Dee Ford offsides penalty. I think if his numbers keep declining, the big question is how long will the pats keep him. You can’t beat the aging process. Even Tom Brady

Comment

Originally posted by TARB View Post
          Why is Tom Brady still playing in the NFL into his forties? He has the records, the rings and he and his wife are worth over $600 million. One of these days some young stud is going to knock him into LA LA LAND. My opinion is that he is definitely out-of-his-mind.
          Why do you seem disturbed of a man worth hundreds of millions of dollars and what his choices in life are? He's made 9 SB appearances and is an absolute LEGEND. Who are you to question what HE wants to do with his life? You're just a tick on a rich man's donkey compared to him.

Comment

Working...
          X