Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 2 (Sept. 13-17) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will jump in a week late.

NY GIANTS +3 all over.

Giants trending up in my opinion. Dallas will hear plenty of boo's from the home crowd after a dismal
    opening first half.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Comment

NFL POW (0-1-0 YTD)

Ravens PK (Westgate)

While it’s hard to tell if Baltimore was that good, or if Buffalo was that bad (and they were definitely awful), but the Ravens’ D looked completely locked and loaded, and Flacco’s receivers looked like they were picked for the pass-catching ability, instead of minimum wage aspirations. I think they put away the Bungles early.

Comment

NFL POW 0-1

Arizona +13 Westgate

AZ looked atrocious week 1 and the Rams picked up like the off-season didn’t happen but this is too many points to pass up in a division game. As the saying goes no one is as good or bad as they looked in week 1. Hoping that holds true here.

Comment

• Deano
          Deano commented
          Editing a comment
          Apparently the Cardinals weren’t as bad as they looked in week 1..... they are MUCH worse. Stupid pick!

NFL POW (0-1-0 YTD)

SF Fortywhiners -6 (Everywhere)

That line started low and moved 3-points. It should have started at 7 IMHO as Jimmy Jesus and his gang gave MINN a pretty good game with SF fumbling on the MINN 2-yard line to lose a score. The 2nd coming had 3-picks but one was with a WR falling down. He had many good throws for long gains and vs. a DET D that can't possibly get fixed on a short week, look for SF to clean up the offense that won't be going up against anything close to the MINN D they just played. They win by 10 at least. Jets defenders were calling out the DET plays a good portion of the time because they were so poorly disguised. SF is a good team that will improve and become a playoff contender IMHO.

Comment

N.F.L. P.O.W. (1-0-0 YTD)
          Giants + 3 (MGM)
          Dallas is without TE Witten & WR Bryant which I feel that they will miss. Giants superstar WR OBJ will make it easier for Giants marvelous RB Barkley to gain on the ground.Tuley the Tout likes them and
          you know how sharp he is !!! Calling it Giants 23 Dallas 17

Comment

POW 1-0
            Giants +3 (everywhere)
            Second week in a row I'm fading the Boyz. Despite the 5 point loss last week, the Giants showed signs of tuffness against the underrated Jags. Boyz on the other hand, have no offense whatsoever and too many holes in the secondary, which will make Eli look like a good qb.

Comment

POW 0-1
              Steelers -4 Wynn
              Despite looking like a sack of rotten eggs against the Brownies last week, I look for the Steelers to rebound at home while going with a line that looks totally out of whack. Big Ben will be sharp against a questionable Chiefs secondary.

Comment

NFL POW 0-0-0

Kansas City +4.5 Stations

The Chiefs have so many weapons and finally have a QB who can utilize them all. Early season statement game for this year's AFC champion Chiefs. Steelers regroup after a sloppy week one but it's not enough to keep up with the Chiefs offense who take this outright.

Comment

POW 1-0

Steelers -4 (Westgate)

The look ahead line on this game at Westgate last week was Steelers -6 so getting good value with the current number. Steelers and Roethlisberger in particular tend to perform better at home than on the road. Chiefs starting the season with two straight road games and in recent years this has been a big negative in week #2 for teams with consecutive road games to start the season. Also, despite the impressive offensive showing by the Chiefs, the defense still looks iffy. Steelers should put up 30 or more which should translate to a win and cover.

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)

Pittsburgh -4 (Westgate)

Steelers are at home, if they were away, I would be on the Chiefs. I see a rebound game after the tie with Cleveland. I think this game turns into a shootout meaning it will go back and forth until late in the game when the Steelers force a turnover and win by at least 7. Connor showed he can move the ball on the ground which will open up Brown and JuJu. I don't see anyone in the Chiefs secondary being able to stop Brown. Ben historically plays well at home and that continues this Sunday.

Comment

NFL POW 0-1

OVER 43 Seattle vs Chicago [Wynn LV]

Both teams went over their total last week and I see it continuing this week. Turnovers and short fields will play a role in this game. Also the Seahawks D secondary really got torched by Denver last week and the whole country saw what Rodgers did to the Bears secondary in the 4th Qtr last Sunday. Bears Offense is improved by leaps and bounds and the HC learned that you must keep pushing the ball in the NFL. Wilson will make enough plays with his feet and arm also. This one gets close to 50 pts.

GL to all

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (0-1-0 YTD)
                        ATL -5.5 WYNN
                        Atl can't afford to go 0W - 2L I think Ryan will come up with some great throws and cover easy.
                        eieio

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                          Seahawk Rick commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lord Cotton will probably want to see more of a reason for your picks in the future eielo...Just sayin'

N.F.L. P.O.W. (1-0-0 YTD)
                        Ravens + 1 (MGM)
                        The Ravens are an impressive 12-3 against the spread in their last 15 games versus divisional opponents, according to the OddsShark NFL Database. This includes a surprising 20-0 win over the Bengals as 2.5-point road underdogs in last year's season opener.We should expect Baltimore defense to put a bunch of pressure on Dalton,because they have the players to do so. And if they are able to create that pressure, that could force Dalton to make the kind of mistakes we have gotten used to seeing him make over the years.
                        GL

Comment

P.O.W. YTD: (1 - 0 - 0)

Ravens (Pick em) Bengals (Westgate)

Two iffy QB's that have driven me nuts over the years but I'll give the edge to Flacco over Andy (roller coaster) Dalton. Ravens showed they were ready to play albeit against the hapless Bills but Bengals did not look that great despite coming back to win. Whole bet will hedge on the better defense and hands down, that is the Ravens.

Comment

POW 0-1

Chiefs +4.5 (Westgate)

Feel like we like we have two teams here going in opposite directions. Love the Chiefs skill and speed at the skill positions. Big Ben looked terrible and feel like team is divided over the Bell saga.

Comment

Working...
                            X