Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 2 (Sept. 13-17) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 1-0-0

NY Giants +3 (Wm Hill, etc.)

Prescott's "big" receiver now is 5'8" Cole Beasley with Bryant (69 rec) and Witten (63 rec) both gone, so the Giants defense will be able to key on Elliott. The Giants can still put OBJ on the field for the long threat and now they have Barkley to establish the run. Manning is basically a journeyman, but better than average. Cowboys open at home against a team that lost at home, so they get the automatic home field advantage of 3, but they really don't deserve it after going 3-5 last year at home and 37-35 overall in Jerry's Palace. I see this game as a pick'em so I'll take the 3.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)

Cincinnati +1.5 Stations

Everyone seems to be acting like the Ravens defense are world beaters when I believe most of their success last week was from the "Peterman Effect". Since Baltimore shut out Cincy in Bengals home opener last year, believe that Bengals will be determined and focused to turn the tables. And with Cincy on the road for tough non-conference games the next two weeks, tonight will be imperative for them to gain an advantage in a wide open division. I think that getting John Ross back this year (Go Dawgs!) provides Dalton a huge weapon against a blitzing D and like how Mixon seems to be getting better and better. Love that over 70+% of Public is on the Ravens in one of the biggest over-reactions of Wk 1. Nice that Baltimore 1-6 ATS on the fake grass, last 3 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron24 View Post
      N.F.L. P.O.W. (1-0-0 YTD)
      Giants + 3 (MGM)
      Dallas is without TE Witten & WR Bryant which I feel that they will miss. Giants superstar WR OBJ will make it easier for Giants marvelous RB Barkley to gain on the ground.Tuley the Tout likes them and
      you know how sharp he is !!! Calling it Giants 23 Dallas 17
      "Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Comment

POW 1-0-0. Colts +6 William Hill Luck seems to be OK and will put points on board.Washington beat a bad Arizona last week.Close game will always take the points.
        Also read in another blog that there is some second week stat that is about 66% over last few years and they have 4 games this week and Colts are one.GL

Comment

Originally posted by Great Santini View Post
          Saints -8.5 Stations
          Sir, you have been around the forums long enough to know that this isn't a good post. If you would still like to use this selection, please repost, not EDIT, with a valid reason. If not, your selection will be graded as a loss.

Comment

NFL POW (1-0-0)
            Bills +7.5 CG Tech

Bills were absolutely embarrassed last week vs Baltimore. If they don't come out motivated, focused, and excited (Josh Allen getting the start)...then when will they? Not expecting them to win outright but the previously mentioned factors + Chargers travelling to the East Coast for a 1pm game makes me think this will be a boring, close game.

Comment

NFL POW (0-1-0)
              Houston -2.5 Wynn LV

Tennessee has some injury issues (Marriota,Walker, offensive line) to contend with. Houston's defense plays a different tune this week in Music City. Watt, Mercilous, Clowny and company
              need this one and Watson should have a much better game against the Titan D.

Comment

Mr.OutsideVegas posted his play for the week in separate thread. I have copied and pasted it below.
                POW Week 2

09-14-2018, 12:49 PM
                POW 0-0-1

iNDY +6

Look for strong performance by Colts - and Luck will have EVERYTHING to do with it, He’s back, I see three TD passes, mimimum,

Comment

POW 1-0
                  Playing the UNDER 49 1/2 Browns--Saints game @ Wynn, TI
                  The NOrl defense should be better this week after giving up 3 TD passes that could have been prevented. The offense has a fumble that TB turned into a TD. I think the Clev defense is better and expecting more from the Saints D and 49 1/2 looks too high to me. I make the total 45.

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (0-1-0)

Chargers -9 (everywhere)

The Bills stink! I was at there practices in Rochester, NY. I watched the QBs and Peterman was the best available. Watching last weeks performance tells me they have no clue what they are doing and feeding the fans the bullshit line to trust the process...They could have gotten a much better QB but in true Bills fashion they traded up to get a pick that no one was going to draft anyways..... This is going to be the Browns of last year. Chargers are coming cross country to take a win and the final dagger into the Bills season. This will mark the beginning of the end for the Bills this year. Dont bring a knife to a gun fight.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                      Seahawk Rick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Freejack....How do you really feel?! LMEAO!

2018 POW (1-0)

Tennessee/Houston under 43 1/2 (CG Tech)

Offense will really struggle for Tennessee, (Marriotta questionable, Walker gone and O Line dinged up) and Watson is questionable as well. Scoring has been limited in Tennessee over the past several years when these two teams have played, I project a 20-13 final score.

Comment

2018 NFL POW (0-1)

New England PK (Stations)

Brady vs Bortles at PK? I'll take that every time, especially with Fournette banged up. Bortles is just not good enough, and will make enough mistakes down the stretch for Pats to win.

Comment

Pow 1-0
                        clev+9.5 wynn
                        Browns getting double digits almost ,Saints bad In the first 2 weeks of the season .Now 1 and 10 ats

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. 0-0-1

Bears -3 WYNN

The Bears let one slip away Sunday night , now head home in another prime time game. Don't turn the ball over and defense is what will win this game . Thinking here is the Bears can run the ball against Seahawks defense who have lost the core of their defense over the last few years, Bears offense does enough and their defense holds on for a win

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (0-1-0)

CAROLINA PANTHERS +6 1/2 (William Hill)

These division rivals are closer than this near-touchdown spread. Last year, the Falcons swept the Panthers and cost them the division, which led to the Panthers having to go on the road in the playoffs. There’s no way the Panthers overlook this one. I think this is a close game that’ll be decided by a field goal so I’ll take what I think is an inflated line.

Comment

Working...
                            X