Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 2 (Sept. 13-17) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIAMI + 3 (CG TECH)

Short week for Jets after impressive opener Monday; defense got its first TD since ’13, they ran punt back for a TD, had short TD drives of 32-49 yards, overcoming Darnold’s pick-6 on his first NFL pass.
    Dolphins will force Donald to drive down the field this week and force him into mistakes..Miami's dinky donk passng play calling will force Jets defense into mis matches.

Comment

nfl pow 1-0-0 1pt ytd

Colts +6 Will Hill

Oh the Redskins are pleased with themselves after wk 1 where they've dominated a very average Cardinals outfit. However I feel this is a poor wk 2 line that doesn't reflect how close the Colts were to a potentially very good Bengals team until a 4th quarter turnover that was a 14 pt swing.

Luck is only going to improve as the rust falls away, this could be an upset win and I am very hopeful of a cover

something like Colts 24 Skins 20

Comment

2018 POW 1-0-0 Browns +9.5 Wynn Cleveland was impressive opening week. Like their ball hawking secondary, particularly Ward and Peppers. Add in Landry and Gordon at WR and the ability to run the ball with Tyrod, Hyde, Chubb and Duke, they can chew up valuable minutes and keep Brees et al off the field. Ingram misses another game and that will hurt. See a close one and even a win for the Browinies!

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (0-1-0 YTD)

Carolina Panthers/Atlanta Falcons Over 21.5 (1st Half)(Westgate)

I know ATL's Redzone offense has struggled of late, but they move the ball between the 20's like no other. CAR is banged up after just 1 week on offense and defense. ATL is also banged up on the defensive side of the ball. Look for both teams to score at will, at least early. Then look for ATL to try and slow things down in the 2nd half. High scoring game, at least in the 1st half

Halftime Score
          Carolina 14
          Atlanta 21

Best of luck to all this week!

Comment

Jets - 2 1/2 Westgate ,

Comment

2018 POW 1-0-0

LAC/Buff UNDER 43.5 (Wynn)

As a long time Chargers fan, I've noticed they tend not to score a lot of points on the road, especially when they are favorites on the road. Buffalo starts a rookie QB against a Chargers D missing Bosa and Liuget. Despite the abuse they've taken the last week, the Bills still have a decent defense. If QB Allen can avoid turnovers that turn into points, I think the combination of a low scoring Charger offense on the road, along with the Bills rookie QB, along with the Bills bouncing back off a blowout loss, all conspire to make this a close, low scoring game.

Comment

2018 POW (0-1-0)

Atlanta -5.5 (Stations)

Bounce back game for a better Falcons team.

Comment

Saints-8.5 Stations....ya sorry Gary, too many contests to enter every week , forgot the reasoning. anyways, saints off horrific loss to a bad team, but mainly a play against browns. the tie was a joke, they looked horrible, 6 turnovers and they still cant get it done. Saints far too explosive to be held down, a square pick no doubt, and see Mr Tuley likes Browns which scares me but i will let Brees drive the bus. OK?

Comment

N.F.L. POW (1-0-0)

Denver -6 (William Hill)

This is mainly a pick against Jon Gruden. The game has changed too much since he last coached. Maybe in time he'll be back, but not yet. He has an old running back, a receiver who can't seem to catch the ball anymore, and a defense that lost the top player in the league. And now he has to travel to Mile High Stadium and play a division rival with a top defense and an upgrade at QB. Don't see Oakland keeping this under a touchdown.

Comment

broncos -6 william hill

The Raiders lost Kahlil Macky. The favorite has gone 10-1-1 ATS in the last 12 meetings.Broncos have won and covered 5 of last 6 as host vs. Raiders.

Comment

Saints -8.5. Wynn. Saints bounce back vs Browns. Saints D will have an easier time of it this week vs Browns O. Saints O had no trouble moving or scoring last week.

Comment

POW 1-0 (1 pt)
                          Atlanta -5.5 (TI)

Carolina only managed to put up 16 points at home vs Dallas. (Cam leading rusher with a paltry 58 yds)
                          Will have to more than double that output to keep up with Falcons.
                          Atlanta gave the champ Eagles all they could handle, and come off the early season mini buy.
                          Atlanta in a romp 40 – 13.

Comment

0-1

NY Giants Halftime +1 1/2 all

Barkley running and Eli passing to defeat a Dallas time that was unimpressive in opener. Jints played well enough to win opener with a few breaks. Time for Manning to acknowledge the confidence management showed in him by trading Webb. Also going with first half since I am on a streak where I lead games at halftime only to have my teams decide not to play the second half. We shall see.

What if they gave an impeachment and nobody cared?

Comment

NFL POW (0-1-0 YTD)

NY Giants +3

Dallas is so one dimensional right now that I just don't see them being able to put up the points to hang with Manning, OBJ and Barkley. I like the Giants outright, but we'll take the free points.

Comment

0-0-0

Green Bay +3 (Pinnacle)

Aaron Rodgers is returning, yet the line is moving the other way.

RLM situation, so I suppose we should be playing Minnesota, but Rodgers at home getting a field goal? Go back 10 years and how many times has this happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X