Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 2 (Sept. 13-17) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 NFL P.O.W. (0-0-0 (post your current record here))

NYG +3 (Everyone)

I think the GMen come to town to play. They did very well against one of the BEST defenses last week. This week Eli gets the monkey off his back and tears Dallas a new one. Dallas is in denial. They think they can simply play next man up and not address the gapping holes at center and WR....Giants win out right but i will take the points here. NYG 24-17

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0 YTD)

Giants +3.5 (Treasure Island...-110, not even -120 like Boyd Gaming)

Darn...forgot about this with earlier winners, but still feel great about making this my play of the week. Giants' offense will perform much better after stepping down in class from having to face the Jaguars in the opener. Meanwhile, Dallas offense in disarray. Giants straight-up in honor of longtime VFV Nation member BAGIANT, who passed away this past spring, but glad to take the points just in case

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
        2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0 YTD)

Giants +3.5 (Treasure Island...-110, not even -120 like Boyd Gaming)

Darn...forgot about this with earlier winners, but still feel great about making this my play of the week. Giants' offense will perform much better after stepping down in class from having to face the Jaguars in the opener. Meanwhile, Dallas offense in disarray. Giants straight-up in honor of longtime VFV Nation member BAGIANT, who passed away this past spring, but glad to take the points just in case
        Damn...my bad...I thought the line had been bet to 3.5 but I had the OPENER screen open on my Don Best app...my line is Giants +3 GLA

Comment

POW. YTD (0-1-0)

Dallas -3 v Gmen Westgate 3:50 PM PDT

Seems much love for Eli and company tonight. Nothing more than a contrarian play as Cowboys look like a AAAA team at present. While I LOVE watching the anguish on Jerry's face every time Dallas loses, going against the grain tonight thinking Gmen getting WAY too much love relative to who they are. How about 23-16 Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeJack View Post
            2018 NFL P.O.W. (0-0-0 (post your current record here))

NYG +3 (Everyone)

I think the GMen come to town to play. They did very well against one of the BEST defenses last week. This week Eli gets the monkey off his back and tears Dallas a new one. Dallas is in denial. They think they can simply play next man up and not address the gapping holes at center and WR....Giants win out right but i will take the points here. NYG 24-17
            You already made a play earlier in the week on the Chargers -9. It's on page 3 about halfway down. This play on the Giants will not be graded.
            Last edited by gcotton; 09-16-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

sunday nite, something like 39 giants picks to just 10 cowpokes. gimmee jerry's boys. posted a blog but dont see it, need a VFV for Dummies book for this new host.

Comment

• Great Santini
                Great Santini commented
                Editing a comment
                just saw Dave's pick of week is the GMen....yikes, hate to buck the host, hes awfully good....very popular dog on our site, still going with big D....lost my pick of the week here but went 5-0 on VFV contest, go figure

Week 3 Seahawks-2 1/2 William Hill Cowboys won't be facing checkdown Eli Manning this week, I see Russel Wilson rolling out,making enough plays outside the pocket to cover the 3 points @ Seattle. Giants offensive line is below avg and Eli hearing footsteps keeping ObJ from making explosive plays..

Comment

thank Goodness i got that pick in! LOL. I was having trouble logging into the site and wasnt sure if i made my pick yet. Thanks Gcotton!

Comment

Working...
                X