This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFV transparency on 2-day ban of JackBNimble

I've been under the weather this past week and finally was able to review the recent activity here and decided to ban JackBNimble for 2 days ,As I said in a message to him, I did it for repeated negative comments (and not really adding anything of value). Yes, that's vague, but we all know it when we see it.

Several posters have sent me private messages asking for this and there's been a clear backlash in the daily pick threads. I know the collective opinion is that JackBNimble is just the return of SportsBettor, especially since he first appeared during SportsBettor's 2-day suspension and has the same confrontational attitude and ways of phrasing questions (often with a negative slant as well). Of course, JackBNimble denied that in open forum. All I can go on is that JackBNimble is under a completely different IP address (though I'm sure cynics will say he's using a different router/server or a local library, etc.) and that's the only reason why it's a 2-day "time out" and he can return for the weekend if he's willing to get with the program.

Back to bed...cheers LMEAO

Dave you run a good site and there are only a few people that have to say something negative and good move to respond very
    quickly.

Comment

Really appreciate the effort Dave to clean up the board......it does matter

Comment

Thx Dave
        Hard enough to cap hoops day in and out
        as coach and MrP do

Comment

And now it's permanent...sorry I continued to give JackBNimble too many chances. He just couldn't "change his spots" with continuous negative comments (even though did cut back on personal attacks) but continued to be confrontational and none of us want that. The rope won't be as long next time.

GLA

Comment

Thanks again Dave........

Comment

Bravo!!!!!

Comment

DAVE
                Clicked like because you don't have a " love" button---

Thank you

Comment

Jack was not so NIMBLE....

Comment

Great news. It will be interesting to see if the cammelon resurfaces.

Comment

Yep....I’m thinking not if but when....lol

Comment

I think he is back already.....WilliamLeeSports......made a post in the "Sports Book" thread about sending info to someone in a PM.....Well, good old JBN did the same thing to me...... maybe I'm wrong......but it just seems fishy

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
                          Buckeyefan80 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm pretty sure you're right cotton. Talking exactly how jack did, with an AWESOME book...

William Lee was a nightmare at EOG AND TGF. Hopefully he’s changed his approach.

Comment

It's really baffling to me why people feel the need to troll on something as unassuming as a site where people talk about gambling. I'm not a regular poster or anything - mainly lurk - but it's an enjoyable site and a nice respite from all the divisiveness and crap you see pretty much everywhere these days. Thankfully guys like William Lee (and his merry band of aliases) are few and far between here, but thanks to Dave for getting rid of them when they do appear.

Comment

I echo your thoughts XR.......I think it's mostly insecurity that makes people do it......and it is so easy behind a keyboard, but just not sure how that kind of thought process enters into one's mind to come on a site and just rag on people.....sometimes it does get frustrating when we're trying to help each other and converse and that gets interrupted by negativity. Good luck...

Comment

Working...
                            X