CBB 308-253-7. +40.10

Central Florida-7
    Villanova -5
    Siena -3 (2u)
    Cincy -5
    Over 150.5 Arizona State
    Under 130.5 Michigan
    Over 138 Arizona

Got bad lines on C. Florida and Under Michigan by playing early...hoping it won’t cost me
    GL to all
    Last edited by Coachv29; 02-24-2019, 08:57 AM.

NCAABB: 120 - 116 - 3 (-9.6 u)

**Win** UCF -6.5 SMU
    **Win** IUPUI - Wisc GB Under 157.5
    **Loss** Nova -5 Xavier
    **Loss Cincy - UConn Over 133
    **Win** Mich St +4 Michigan
    **Loss** Stanford - Ariz Over 138
    Last edited by Mr Pixter; 02-24-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Another good, positive day on Sat Coach. I ventured out and added 3 plays of my own (usually not a smart idea, lol). I added Maryland -5.5 against my Buckeyes (who are horrible and then were without one of their best shooters in CJ Jackson) for 2 units. And then 2 small half unit plays in the AAF (St. Lake City and the Under). So with all that and your plays, I was +4 units on the day. It's my fault that I forgot to change the plays you had listed as 2 units, to actually 2 units when I placed my wagers, or it would of been an even bigger day.

With all that being said, it has been a great week so far Coach, even after we got skunked on Monday, lol. Best of luck today!!

Comment

Nice gcotton.....thanks.....not much regular season left.....2 weeks I think

Comment

How come none of you bother to play GONZAGA? They have been a MONEY MAKING COVERING MACHINE at home this season, and again covered last night very easily, netting me a thrifty $750

Comment

It was also senior night.Waiting to bet against them in Sweet 16.Have Played only a few close games and think ACC,Big10 and Big East teams will handle crowd,pressure,etc better.Same for Nevada but really like their coach.The more games you watch now the better you will be in late March.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBNimble View Post
              How come none of you bother to play GONZAGA? They have been a MONEY MAKING COVERING MACHINE at home this season, and again covered last night very easily, netting me a thrifty $750
              You don’t really like to post your plays, do you? Hearing about it after the fact kinda loses something. Another former poster use to post things like this also.....interesting

Comment

Hey coach nice one on Dayton yesterday. I am a UD alum and saw u had it as a 2U play so went with you. Thanks! Keep it up. Good luck today

Comment

CBB 80-72-5

ETSU pk
                  Fairfield -5.5
                  Michigan -4
                  Michigan over

nc st -15
                  over nc st
                  Last edited by Bucky; 02-24-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Nova BLOWS!!!! How the hell could they go scoreless in 10 mins..... unreal

Comment

Comment

Is there any site I can go to and see teams under/ over record.I just remembered that last year in MVC tourney the Under was the play.Yesterday both games were under.
                        From looking at team scores which I have access to there are a lot of low scoring games.Thanks

Comment

Sorry, no help here on your request, but that would be good to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
                            Is there any site I can go to and see teams under/ over record.I just remembered that last year in MVC tourney the Under was the play.Yesterday both games were under.
                            From looking at team scores which I have access to there are a lot of low scoring games.Thanks
                            Mr V I sent you an e-mail to get that info and if anyone else is looking go to Vegas Insider and click on NCAA BK home and look for the ATS Rankings and the totals are there

Comment

thanks eastcoast

Comment

Working...
                              X