Portland-9.5
    Bulls +8
    Under 232.5 Golden State

CBB 310-258-7 +37.60

Fla. State -11.5
    Over 143 Iowa State
    Kansas State +5

GL to all

Good luck today Coach. I ended up on a positive side yesterday. Had Birmingham against ATL in the AAF for 1 unit. And then, somehow, I had a half unit play on Brad Keselowski at 9.5-1 odds. Read on CBS that he was their top selection, so I made a play on him along with Clint Bowyer and Jimmy Johnson.

Comment

NCAABB: 123 - 119 - 3 (-9.9 u)

Conference matchups have me leaning towards Tuley's dog house tonight

**Win** Notre Dame +12 FSU
      **Loss** Okla +8.5 Iowa S
      **Loss** Ks St - Ks Over 133
      **Win** No Colorado +7 Montana

I also posted a response to MrVolo's over - under request on Sunday's thread along with East Coast
      Last edited by Mr Pixter; 02-25-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the help.From just studying MVC looks like U/O is fairly even.Guess I got lucky yesterday and caught the Under games.Does anybody remember if there was a trend in the MVC tourney last year or am I dreaming as I seem to do every day.

Comment

Mrvolo.....there were 9 games last year in the MVC tourney.

5 of them were under 125 points..... 1 game was at 130...... 3 games exceeded 140..... not a tremendously strong trend but I'm thinking the Under was a $ maker

Comment

• Mrvolo
            Mrvolo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Coach.Looks like maybe 6-3.GL tonight and for playing and posting you definitely know what you are doing.

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
          Thanks for the help.From just studying MVC looks like U/O is fairly even.Guess I got lucky yesterday and caught the Under games.Does anybody remember if there was a trend in the MVC tourney last year or am I dreaming as I seem to do every day.
          Across the board, O/U's seem to just about even out team by team. I don't play many and when I do, I have no where near the success that Coach does. Whenever I choose to play one, I think I have an airtight case for the Over or Under after looking at recent scoring trends, home and way, time of possession by team, etc. but still only hit about half of them. Like most, I hate rooting for the Under, it seems just wrong to me to watch and hope neither team can find the basket.

Comment

CBB 84-74-5

Notre Dame +11.5
            SCST +7.5
            SSU +7
            ARPB +9
            NOCO +6.5
            Kansas -4.5

Comment

CBB 2-1

Been really spotty in posting games, but I found one that I like tonight.

Over in Northern Colorado/Montana 141 1/2

These two schools are the two best teams in the BIG SKY Conference. They also have contrasting styles in their totals on the year. Montana is 16-9 on the over this season, and and N Colorado is 9-15 on the over/under. Over the past six games played between these two teams, tonite's game has the lowest total posted. 152 points are the least amount of points scored the last six outings. Montana beat them by 24 earlier this season N. Colorado, and this could well be a rout again. There are no key injuries being reported. The total has actually gone down, but I see at least 150 points being scored. Let's see what happens.

Mrvolo, I use Scoresandodds.com for historical data concerning totals.Check out the match-up portion.

Good luck all!!

Comment

• Mrvolo
                Mrvolo commented
                Editing a comment
                Good pick and I am impressed.No offense but never heard of Northern Colorado University or College.Thanks for info.

Kstate babyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
              X