• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On to the finale, men

5-3

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
      So far we are 3-3.Who said Drake game was a winner?We can all add and we know game ended 140.Two games today and time for a parlay.
      Thank you Mr R.,Cashed a parlay ticket today and am up 5.3 units and will bet 2 or 3 units tomorrow.Betting over 70 years and the less you think the more you win.

Comment

Great to hear, Mr. V. And to think only 6 points separates us from 8-0. Good luck today.

Comment

Took 119 1/2.and may play 1/2 time bet.Good discovery and thanks for heads up.

Comment

I caught a 120. Good luck!

Day 4

Bradley und 120

5-3

Comment

6-3,will take it all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
                6-3,will take it all the time
                Cha-ching! Thanks, guys :-)

Comment

Congrats, guys. I know the trend will go off the rails eventually, but for now it’s death, taxes, and MVC UNDERS.

6-3

Comment

I think last year we cashed some unders in NCAA with Loyola-Chicago so have to see how Bradley does going forward.Hope LC gets a bid also.This league is better
                    than they look on paper and like they get 10 days off.

Comment

Very profitable....thanks and good job....the MVC is a 1 bid league tho.....

Comment

Great reminder,, thanks for sharing. I have made a bunch of winning bets taking the under in MVC. Not a big fan of teasing, but I believe that had you teased the totals the previous days you would have been undefeated.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I’m not a teaser guy either, but you’re right. If you really want to narrow it down, off the top of my head, the final three games of the tournament every year have to be hitting UNDER at around 90%. It’s a miracle that more of them don’t go to OT.

Comment

I took Bradley +18.5. I like the under also but hoping for a better number closer to tip off.

Comment

Working...
                            X