**Loss** Tx Tech - Iowa St Under 139
    **Loss** New Mexico -5 Wyoming
    **Loss** Bama +3.5 Arkansas
    **Win** Utah -4.5 UCLA
    **Win** UNC -3 Duke
    Washington -4.5 Oregon
    Nevada -13.5 San Diego St
    **Win** Furman -10 Mercer
    Last edited by Mr Pixter; 03-09-2019, 07:22 PM.

do you never have 2 unit plays??? How about diversifying a lil bit.... you cant possibly like all those plays the same!

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
      Buckeyefan80 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you let pixter do what he wants. Some people do flat bet every play.

• JackBNimble
      JackBNimble commented
      Editing a comment
      flat betting is boring though. u think flat betting works at the blackjack table? exactly. so it'll never work in sportsbetting either. (shows what you know)

Ditto buckeyefan......this guy is not good for the board

Comment

Hey Jack, I agree with Coach and Cotton. I have found after many years betting the same amounts have served me well. I have another flat bet. I think yours days are numbered, so enjoy while you can!

Comment

• gcotton
        gcotton commented
        Editing a comment
        As others have mentioned before, just "flag" any posts that seem wrong towards others on here, that's what I have been doing of late. Dave will get enough of these "flagged" reports that he will take the appropriate actions.

Originally posted by biggator53 View Post
      Hey Jack, I agree with Coach and Cotton. I have found after many years betting the same amounts have served me well. I have another flat bet. I think yours days are numbered, so enjoy while you can!
      Thanks...well said

Comment

GWill add throughout the day....hopefully with some much needed success

NBA

Kings -5
        Celtics -6
        Over 227 Milwaukee

CBB. 344-302-15 + 25.10

Providence -2.5
        Pittsburgh -2
        Over 141 Villanova
        Marshall -6 (2u)
        Under 147 South Carolina

Old Dominion -1
        Colorado State -2.5
        Over 146 Xavier (2u)
        Drake -Pik(2u)
        Over 143 Dayton
        Nevada -13
        Over 134 Rider

adding
        Under 146 SanFrancisco
        Under 156.5 Belmont
        Michigan State-3.5

GL to all
        Last edited by Coachv29; 03-09-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Was wrong with you people? I merely make a suggestion to him and your all up on his nuts like white on rice? Holy Hell get off his balls already

Comment

Best of luck today guys.......Great night last night Pixter!

Comment

Originally posted by gcotton View Post
              Best of luck today guys.......Great night last night Pixter!
              Thanx GC. Certainly have not had many this year unlike the not so nimble one who continues to tell us how well he does after the fact.

Comment

• JackBNimble
                JackBNimble commented
                Editing a comment
                Didn't say I do well after the fact, just pointing out that coach has been slumping BADLY in his 2U plays. Dont see whats wrong with pointing out the facts.

• Buckeyefan80
                Buckeyefan80 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's how you go about pointing it out. This place is about positivity and not ragging on people if they lose a bet or have a losing day/week/whatever. Anyone that has gambled more than a day knows those things happen. This isnt covers or rx. If that's what you want go back there! Go ahead and tell me i don't know what I'm talking about again since that's your MO, then make ANOTHER profile since this one WILL be banned, just like your last one.

Yeah, great picking last night Pix.......next question....how long until JBN gets launched, and then how long until a new moniker returns ?

Comment

Jack it is OK to post your opinions and your facts, it is America , you don't have to play his picks as flat bets. You can pick out the ones you like and parlay then round robin them.................hell play 5 or 6 teamers.Just the fact that these gentleman work hard to pick their picks out there for free and then you bitch? I did not see anybody ragging you when you crowed about Gonzaga and then they did not cover against Pacific. FYI thanks I faded you and took Pacific and all those points LOL

Comment

• JackBNimble
                  JackBNimble commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you think I give 2 shits then go ahead and fade the Zags the entire tourney and see what that gets you, then we'll see whose laughing LMEAO

• rufus67
                  rufus67 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only fade them when you Crowed night they played Pacific, you seen to only complain about other picks and past post your picks, Doc.Only want your money, do whatever with your "Two shits".

coach good job so far and most of us are with you win or lose and we are lucky to have you and
                your record speaks for itself.

Comment

Xavier -2

NCAA record (3-1)

Gonna fire on Xavier today!! SJU has not beaten Xavier in 3+ years, and I can not see it happening today either. SJU has lost five of the last 7 ATS, whereas Xavier is 5-1 ATS recently. Teams are going in opposite directions, as Mullin might be on the hot seat!! As a former Redmen, it hurts me to say that!!

Comment

Fading the lakers
                    2.3 @-6 and 2.0 ml

Date Team Spread Total Score ATS/0U $ATS Cum Sqrt $ml Cum Sqrt
                    Mar 1 Milwaukee Bucks 5.5 239.5 Lost 120 - 131 Loss / Over 1 1 1 1
                    Mar 2 @ Phoenix Suns -7 234 Lost 109 - 118 Loss / Under 1 2 1.4 1 2 1.4
                    Mar 4 Los Angeles Clippers -3.5 236 Lost 105 - 113 Loss / Under 1.4 3.4 1.8 1.4 3.4 1.8
                    Mar 6 Denver Nuggets 5 231.5 Lost 99 - 115 Loss / Under 1.8 5.1 2.3 1.8 4.2 2.0
                    Mar 9 Boston Celtics 6 8:30 PM 2.3 2

next week Lakers start 5 game road trip with little or no hope of making the playoffs
                    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
                    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• JackBNimble
                      JackBNimble commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOVE your fade the lakers system esp. since i HATE leFAKE!!!! So is your system 4-0 so far?

• Barryt
                      Barryt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No it’s now 5-0😎
                  Working...
                  X