My favorite proxy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite proxy

Hey Dave-Any times NOT good to come to Vegas to meet with you at the Westgate?

Thanks, justjulie...anyone requesting my proxy services should definitely try to let me know as soon as possible to arrange for mutually agreeable sign to sign up (note: for those who don't know, the SuperContest proxy must show up at time that the player registers and sign the form together -- and have our IDs photocopied together, etc.). This spring and summer is "college tour" season for my daughter Jordyn so I might be going out of town at more times that usual.

So far, here are my blackout dates so far (I'll try to return here to update list):

March 29-30
    April 14-15
    April 19
    May 24-27
    Still TBD for weeks in June, July, August but will mostly be in town

If I happen to be unavailable when you MUST sign up, I can help set you up with another reliable proxy.

Dave

Comment

Dave, I didnt know you started doing proxy services.

can you send me information on it or share it here?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JIMMYJAM4508 View Post
        Dave, I didnt know you started doing proxy services.

can you send me information on it or share it here?

Thank you
        LMEAO...I'm actually one of the longest-tenured proxies; I've just have opted not to advertise it as I don't want hundreds of clients (that makes for long & stressful Friday nights and Saturday morning); I've kept it mostly to people I know personally or get to know so I have mostly people who are serious about it and get very few flakes. I'd prefer to discuss details in Direct Message if you (or others) are seriously interested).

Comment

Ok..thanks for the details. I've been with Bob Frederick for the past five years without any hiccups.

Comment

sorry dave for giving you up!!!

Comment

Working...
            X