Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday March 15 Hoops

Fading the Lakers
    Even with a precipitous line drop from 10 to 7 , the Lakers lost by 13 and lost both half’s. So now they are 1-6 ATS &SU full game and 1-13 in halves, probably ATS too but I don’t have specific record.

Date Team Spread Total Score ATS/0U $ATS Cum Sqrt $ml Cum Sqrt
    Mar 1 Milwaukee Bucks 5.5 239.5 Lost 120 - 131 Loss / Over 1 1 1 1
    Mar 2 @ Phoenix Suns -7 234 Lost 109 - 118 Loss / Under 1 2 1.4 1 2 1.4
    Mar 4 Los Angeles Clippers -3.5 236 Lost 105 - 113 Loss / Under 1.4 3.4 1.8 1.4 3.4 1.8
    Mar 6 Denver Nuggets 5 231.5 Lost 99 - 115 Loss / Under 1.8 5.1 2.3 1.8 4.2 2.0
    Mar 9 Boston Celtics 6 220.5 Lost 107 - 120 Loss / Over 2.3 7.2 2.7 2 5 2.2
    Mar 12 @ Chicago Bulls 2 225.5 Won 123 - 107 Win / Over 2.7 4.5 2.1 2.2 2.8 1.7
    Mar 14 @ Toronto Raptors 7 230.5 Lost 98 - 111 Loss / Under 2.1 6.4 2.5 1.7 3.2 1.8
    Mar 15 @ Detroit Pistons 10.5 7:00 PM 2.5 1.8

10.5 seems awful high vs Det ,considering they closed at 7 vs Tor. I’ll wait up until tip off tto bet hoping it goes down
    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Just happy that Lakers are failing hard and everyone's seeing the true overhyped Lebron.

Comment

Where’s Coach with his Hot Picks ?

Comment

CBB....records and adds later...

Under 134.5 Michigan State
        Over 135 LSU
        Over 130 VCU
        Houston -11.5

376-332-15 +27.10

Under 130 Cincy
        Under 131.5 Dayton
        Kentucky -12.5
        Western Kentucky -Pik [2u]
        Over 134 Villanova
        Under 164 Buffalo
        Bowling Green -2.5 [2u]
        Under 147.5 Kansas [2u]
        Oregon -2.5

GL to all
        Last edited by Coachv29; 03-15-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Dogs barking this morning.
        URI +8
        UCONN +12

MSU -10.5
        Wisco -7.5 (2u- might be homer pick but nev short handed and hopefully tired)
        St. Bon -4.5
        UCF -3.5
        Last edited by Bucky; 03-15-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Bucky
          Bucky commented
          Editing a comment
          What a fuckin joke in the MSU game. UP 21 with 4 minute left and put in the scrubs. 16-0 run by Ohio State.

• DaveTuley
          DaveTuley commented
          Editing a comment
          I wrote in Point Spread Weekly that I was considering Ohio St.-Indiana winner against Michigan St. but I backed off because I didn't trust the Buckeyes. Felt happy with decision most of the game as Ohio St was clearly the wrong side. Tough beat, Bucky.

NCAABB: 189 - 178 - 7 (-6.8 u)

**Win** Cincy -7 SMU
        **Win** Wisc - Nebraska Over 125 (Unbelievable, a garbage last second cover went my way)

**Loss** Purdue - Minn Under 140
        **Loss** Miss St +5.5 Tenn
        **Win** Tx St -6 So. Alabama
        **Win** Ga Southern -2.5 La Monroe
        **Loss** Buffalo -12.5 Central Mich
        **Win** Oregon -2 Arizona St
        **Win** San Diego St +11 Nevada
        **Loss** UC Irvine -8.5 Long Beach St
        Last edited by Mr Pixter; 03-15-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky View Post
          Dogs barking this morning.
          URI +8
          UCONN +12

MSU -10.5
          Wisco -7.5 (2u- might be homer pick but nev short handed and hopefully tired)
          St. Bon -4.5
          UCF -3.5
          I know it doesn’t help Bucky, but I really feel for you on that bad beat......unreal last 4 minutes

Comment

• Bucky
            Bucky commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah thanks Coach, it's the way it has been going. I think I'm going to have to follow GCOTTON's lead and bow out. Good luck the rest of the season.

Coach,

No NBA this evening?

Comment

NCAA 1-0

Shoot...meant to post Florida +4 this morning (but hoping most of you are VSiN all-access subscribers anyway and read my article this week (and the email update this morning).

Tonight's play:
            San Diego St. +11 vs. Nevada...SDSU certainly needs this more for NCAA bid. I don't always like trusting teams in must-win situations (though it worked with St, Mary's on Tuesday night and with Florida in early game today). I know Nevada routed the Aztecs in last meeting, but SDSU won earlier meeting (and also upset Nevada in this tourney last year, so they kinda "have their number"). Don't need the outright upset, just the cover...note as I wrote to VSiN followers earlier today, the best bet might actually be SDSU +6 in 1st half as Nevada has knack for slow starts, including last night when it trailed lowly Boise St. by 5 at halftime.

GLA

Comment

• Bucky
              Bucky commented
              Editing a comment
              Spot on dave

I likes Vols tonight

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
              NCAA 1-0

Shoot...meant to post Florida +4 this morning (but hoping most of you are VSiN all-access subscribers anyway and read my article this week (and the email update this morning).

Tonight's play:
              San Diego St. +11 vs. Nevada...SDSU certainly needs this more for NCAA bid. I don't always like trusting teams in must-win situations (though it worked with St, Mary's on Tuesday night and with Florida in early game today). I know Nevada routed the Aztecs in last meeting, but SDSU won earlier meeting (and also upset Nevada in this tourney last year, so they kinda "have their number"). Don't need the outright upset, just the cover...note as I wrote to VSiN followers earlier today, the best bet might actually be SDSU +6 in 1st half as Nevada has knack for slow starts, including last night when it trailed lowly Boise St. by 5 at halftime.

GLA
              Nice job Dave...hope you had the 1st half on SD State

Comment

Great call. SDSU outright winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachv29 View Post

Nice job Dave...hope you had the 1st half on SD State
                  Yep...thanks. First half ATS, game ATS and small bet on money line. Had to have big day with b-ball after losing 2 units with my NHL 1st Period plays LMEAO

Comment

Working...
                  X