Region Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region Thoughts

Was looking at some of the region odds and did spot a flier I like. Seton Hall at 80/1 to win Midwest region interests me. Seton Hall has to beat Wofford and Kentucky just to get out of the first weekend. However, Wofford is becoming the sexy pick among pundits and I'm thinking the hype is starting to get out control. Seton Hall beat Kentucky earlier this year, they can do it again. Get to the Sweet 16 and anything can happen plus I don't like the top half of that bracket anyway, UNC and Kansas are overrated in my view.

Looking at the South region, Virginia has zero value in the futures market but I would be stunned if they don't reach the Elite 8. I will be looking to back them in the round of 32 and Sweet 16.

In the West region, I think Michigan is getting too much respect. Personally, I like all the other top 4 seeds in that region over Michigan. I will looking to fade them in the round of 32 against either possible matchup.

I'd be curious to see the observation of others regarding some of the regions. Please feel free to offer up your thoughts.

I agree with you RacingCat on Virginia and fading Michigan....really having difficulty trying to justify a high seed advancing past the first weekend....Cincy at 7 maybe, but right now looking at a lot of chalk.....good luck

Comment

Originally posted by RacingCat View Post
      Was looking at some of the region odds and did spot a flier I like. Seton Hall at 80/1 to win Midwest region interests me. Seton Hall has to beat Wofford and Kentucky just to get out of the first weekend. However, Wofford is becoming the sexy pick among pundits and I'm thinking the hype is starting to get out control. Seton Hall beat Kentucky earlier this year, they can do it again. Get to the Sweet 16 and anything can happen plus I don't like the top half of that bracket anyway, UNC and Kansas are overrated in my view.

Looking at the South region, Virginia has zero value in the futures market but I would be stunned if they don't reach the Elite 8. I will be looking to back them in the round of 32 and Sweet 16.

In the West region, I think Michigan is getting too much respect. Personally, I like all the other top 4 seeds in that region over Michigan. I will looking to fade them in the round of 32 against either possible matchup.

I'd be curious to see the observation of others regarding some of the regions. Please feel free to offer up your thoughts.
      I like Seton Hall in the region,also…...but where did you see 80-1? Local LVegas S'book has them at 50-1....still nice,ha. glta

Comment

CEK, vegasinsider.com shows Seton Hall at 80/1 under the future odds in Vegas odds section. Noot sure where the site is drawing info, but that is where I saw it and it still shows 80/1 on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by RacingCat View Post
          CEK, vegasinsider.com shows Seton Hall at 80/1 under the future odds in Vegas odds section. Noot sure where the site is drawing info, but that is where I saw it and it still shows 80/1 on the site.
          Seton Hall is 100-1 at Westgate!...lower at others like 60-1 at Caesars books and Golden Nugget, 50-1 at William Hill, Wynn, Stations and Boyd/Coast, 40-1 at MGM...as always, shop around (or better yet, do a ML rollover parlay)

Comment

Sparty got hosed but they lead a shuffleboard of contemplation for me at 14-1 to win it all...

FlaSt 50 coral skybet
            IowaSt 50 intertops
            Hou 60 betfair
            Lou Buf 100 WR WH
            Wof 300 WR
            USU 500 WH
            MurraySt 600 sky
            StMary's Cal Irvine 1000 WH
            StL 1500 sky
            Vermont 2000 WR

Thots???

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post

Seton Hall is 100-1 at Westgate!...lower at others like 60-1 at Caesars books and Golden Nugget, 50-1 at William Hill, Wynn, Stations and Boyd/Coast, 40-1 at MGM...as always, shop around (or better yet, do a ML rollover parlay)
              thx,Dave….Stations is 50-1(App I use) ,so thanks for the heads up...i'll try to get over to the Westgate

Comment

Of those I mentioned half dozen r 1 n done

StMary's hadem in F
                Vermont
                StL
                USU
                Lou
                IOWAST

Cyclones exit really surprised.

Comment

Wof and Mur gonzo. Cal Irvine looks like an outlier while Buf not surprised to consider the Sweet16.

Comment

Fsu+280
                    mich un26
                    ore+330
                    aub ov65
                    vt+280
                    ky un 34.5

Comment

TT apparently was 125-1 somewhere didn't catch where to win it all

Comment

Working...
                      X