• Mon. April 8th ALL SPORTS

MLB 37-25-1 +11.50

Over 8.5 Cubs
    San Fran -125
    Over 7.5 Tampa Bay
    Milwaukee -110
    St. Louis +100

CBB 48-40-1 +3.60 [+34.00]

Don't hardly ever do any write-ups because I make too many picks and it would frankly just take too long, but going to here

Virginia -1 [3u].....have never posted a 3 unit play and this does not mean that Virginia is my all time strongest play. Just going to try and double my unit output for the tourney record to finish above 40 units for the CBB season. If not I'll take my regular season units and be real happy. I do think that there is a certain symmetry to be the team to win it all the year after they were the team that was the first #1 seed to lose to a #16 seed. We also all know that they should not be playing in this game had the referees gotten a call correct on Saturday. This is why most people are thinking that Texas Tech will be cutting down the nets. Both teams are EXTREMELY mentally tough and it shows in the defensive efforts. I just think that Virginia will make a couple more shots down the stretch.....

GL to all

Coach, Thank you for all of your picks and the work you put into them. You have had a great run! Enjoy the summer and good luck in the baseball. Gator

Comment

NCAABB Tournament: 23 - 12 (9.8 u)

Texas Tech +1.5 Virginia

After a very mediocre, barely over .500 CBB season, the tournament has been good to me and at least will more than cover the lost vig during the season. As I am originally from Philly and a diehard Nova fan, I have taken on a new team to follow in addition to the Cats in Texas Tech since I now live in Texas. I have watched them all year and picked them to go on a "Nova" run to the finals along with Auburn which in some people's minds, should be there instead of Virginia. I've been riding Tech and Auburn all tournament and will continue tonight. These teams are so evenly matched that I can't pick the team that has the decided edge or even a sliver of an edge, so I will go with the team that brung me to the dance. Hard to go against Coach but when we were on the same team this season, more often than not, we lost. One way or the other, it should be a great game, after which I will go into hibernation until September. It's been fun.

Comment

UVA will prove the better team once and for all tonight.

Comment

Oh lord.....another name.

Comment

I don't play college hoops at all. But, the games on Saturday showed me that Virginia is a much better shooting team overall. I don't think number 13 for Tech, who averages 11 on the season and scored over 20 on Saturday, will have another game like that. I'm on UVA -1.5

Comment

MLB 22-24 -1.43

All First 5

Oakland -155
              Houston -160
              SF -125

Comment

Originally posted by TRADUCIFABILITY View Post
                UVA will prove the better team once and for all tonight.
                Heeeeesssssss baaaaaccckkkk...agggaaaiiinnn!

Comment

Before the tourney I read something that teams with the best guard experience typically win this game and that UVA falls into this category. This is why I picked them in one of my brackets. They should not be here due to multiple circumstances, but they are, so now people have to choose. It's really either teams game so good luck to pixter and coach. At least one of you will win. I will be rooting for TPKings pick since Im on em but may get something in game too. GLA, even you, Jack aka william aka sportsbettor aka traduciyadayada

Comment

• Mrvolo
                    Mrvolo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LMM Had TT so we ended 16-8 and I lost $ Tonight but did save a little with the over,thanks to Dave.

Originally posted by Buckeyefan80 View Post

Heeeeesssssss baaaaaccckkkk...agggaaaiiinnn!
                  Sad just sad....

Comment

Nice call, Coachv29...I kept away from spread tonight but cashed relatively easily with Over 117.5.

Onto NBA (which kindly took the night off to let the college championship game have center stage) and MLB and, of course, NHL playoffs to see if our 1st Period Over/Under plays keep cashing.

Comment

What did I say people??? You simply cant argue with TRADUCIFABILITY!

Comment

Working...
                      X