Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 236

Nikita Krylov PK vs Ovince St Preux
    Seems like the most probable winner on an exciting card where two interim belts are on the line. The last time these two met back in 2014, OSP quickly submitted Krylov via rear naked choke. All of Krylov’s losses have come via the mat and he has never lost a fight striking. OSP is still a very formidable opponent, but I think if Krylov can keep this fight standing and avoid any major grappling errors, he can pull out out a victory here. GLTA.
    ****WINNER***** 2nd round submission
    Last edited by tonylove; 04-13-2019, 07:42 PM.

TonyLove.....you are $$$$ in MMA. Who u like in the two main event fights???

Comment

thanks tony nice call once again

Comment

Originally posted by tonylove View Post
        Nikita Krylov PK vs Ovince St Preux
        Seems like the most probable winner on an exciting card where two interim belts are on the line. The last time these two met back in 2014, OSP quickly submitted Krylov via rear naked choke. All of Krylov’s losses have come via the mat and he has never lost a fight striking. OSP is still a very formidable opponent, but I think if Krylov can keep this fight standing and avoid any major grappling errors, he can pull out out a victory here. GLTA.
        ****WINNER***** 2nd round submission
        Question:

out of all the Sat fights you were only able to give ONE pick? Cmon buddy, you can do better that.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieSportsbettor View Post

Question:

out of all the Sat fights you were only able to give ONE pick? Cmon buddy, you can do better that.
          Get off his ass.......I didn't see you post any selections.......EVER......ON ANYTHING!

Comment

Question:

Very smart players find 1 wager to play, and he won the fight easily. Maybe you should have posted your picks. Mr 70% william Lee

Comment

Question:

Quality over quantity Jack. That's how gamblers actually win. That won't happen betting on every game/fight.

Comment

I could have also posted a winner if there were 20 fights to pick from. Any numbnugget could've done that, as a matter of fact.

Comment

Working...
                X